my brother does what so many of you want to do...

HIT ME WITH A BASEBALL BAT…

When i bought my new phone they had a display model of the phone he has… you know… one of the non working ones for display only… well, the lady gave me it. So my brother is like checking the time on his phone, and i rip it out of his hands and pull a quick switcheroo. So he gets pissed and is like, “give me my phone back”. Im like, you want it back? And i just whip it at the ground… it explodes. hes just like… wtf, doesnt ask questions. and picks up a baseball bat and just wails me in the fucking hip with it. It didnt hurt too bad at the time, but my hip feels fucked up now… practical joke gone awry.

:biglaugh: There was a bat just sitting by the cell phones?

bwahahahahaha

this transpired at my house.

ROFLOL

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I would have done the same thing. :tup: to him.

My bro used to beat me across the knees withanything he could find. his favorite was the NES advantage controller for our nintendo, That thing had a heavy steel plate in it.

When I was a kid my grandparents used to take me school shopping at the mal. I would always “fall” into those fake cardboard display tv’s and send them flying…always got a rise out of grandma.

Luckily grandma wasn’t very good with a baseball bat…dodged that shit

-Cheater-

my little brother smacked JEG with a shovel.

and his shoulders haven’t been the same since

It really exploded?

hahaha his shoulders. your such a joker.

and then i read “she gave me it” then I understood that the entire sequence of events after that happened at home.

HAha that is funny. You got served.

:slight_smile:

weirdness follows you everywhere.

Haha, another chapter in the life of Newman…

Doubles as a flail too with that thick-azz cord. Those things can do some damage. :tup:

^^^ word, with a little practice it was possible to yank the cord in the middle of the game and snap it into your opponents chest … uualy could be done w/o your opponent noticing till it was to late

lol wow

and what did You really expect he would do? Hug You?