My Dyno from P&Js

This is a corrected #, I wouldnt post uncorrected

Good numbers, must be an interesting ride.

Nice

weeeeeksauce :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats!

sub 600 tq means your car is slow. come back with a bigger turbo :slight_smile:

So when is Mike gonna squeeze the other 100 whp out of it?

X…

:word:

when he gets a dyno

Your avatar > *.

Seriously, that car so has another 100 in it.

lookin gude :tup:

ive been talkin to some supra guys, and those numbers are really good for that turbo and psi. good job :slight_smile:

I’m happy. I tuned the car on the street with Spence driving and the curve looks mint aside from where their dyno was losing tach signal up top. When we tuned the car on the street we stopped because it was fast and traction was hit or miss, not because the tune was done. There’s a lot more room for boost, and in the fuel and timing so I think we can hit 800+ on it. It doesn’t really matter until next year when he gets tires, but for now it’s pretty fast. :slight_smile:

-Mike

I would give my left testicle to see Poopra VS Turbo roll race :true story:

The Supra has to start at 60 and Bills stops when 4th ends so it would be like a 4 second race LOL.

hahaha yeah thats true but what a glorious 4 seconds it would be :lol:

im down…if/when i have time. if its during the night, im not even gona bother. since its been getting cold, i can NOT hook up at ANY speed no matter how easy i go into it. im sure spence has the same issue.

word you guys gotta be careful this time of year, tires just dont heat up as much and with cars as siqk as yours its easy to start gettin squirrley even at highway speeds.

Boioioioioingg :tup: nice job man!!

word…just ask jnj how the ride i gave him was the other night. and it was only like 10pm at the time…~50*. its scary floating around pavement at over 100

:jawdrop: sounds like a scary ride…