My experience with CI-Pro 300 and key pro T300+

In April, I bought CI-Pro 300, it is very helpful to my work. Last week, I visited another company. Their charge used to tell me he need a car key programmer too. I recommend CI-Pro 300 to him because I think it is quite good. But he told me that he did not need CI-Pro 300 anymore, instead, he had another more powerful tool called key pro T300+. I reviewed it and found it is quite familiar with my CI-Pro 300. The charge told me that key pro T300+ is the new release of CI-Pro 300 key programmer, more function and more car models and much cheaper. T300 plus was released just a few days ago, very new in the market, but already very hot these days.
I feel very depressed, if I could wait another month, I could be able to buy a more function but cheaper car key programmer T300+. I tried to contact my seller to see if they could replace a tool for me. But I did not hold much hope, after all, this is not the seller’s fault.
But to my surprise, the seller agreed my request. Now I have returned the CI-Pro 300 and waiting for my key pro T300+. Goodbye CI-Por 300, I think I will miss you.