My florida pics (Beware TONS)

how much was the cam and where did you buy it, shots are like pro dude!

$180 from work but i’ve seen them at walmart too.

I’ve told you so many times how impressed I am with these pictures … especially for a point & shoot dude. I love my dslr … and I am SURE you would love one too (since your into photography and all) … but these pictures are crazy for a point and shoot.

This is a PERFECT example of “Its not the camera … its not the lens … its the person behind the camera capturing their vision”

It’s not from florida but i’ll post it here so to not make another thread.

Here is my first HDR panoramic pic and aside from the sun spot it turnd out pretty cool.

I also took one with my cell phone I wish the high res ones had the road/railing in it.

Have you tried cloning out the sunspot?

going to work on that now, i put up another pic in that post.

I’m not that good at cloning stuff out.

1,000x better!! …

And I like the picture that you added to the post.

yeah man the pics look awesome even without a tripod.

and i agree, the epcot one at night looks the best

newegg has them for $169.

I bought it last year when it was new.

how do you do this??? do you take 3 pictures back to back to back and then lay them over top of eachother in PShop???

There are actually 15 pictures in that last one, there are 5 total shots taken for the panoramic view and each of those 5 has 3 exposures.

2 are needed. But 3 are better. Each picture need to have a different exposure like said before.

But (^ obvioulsy) you can go over three

Wasn’t even all that great.

???

HDR pictures are common.

u need to help me understand the options i got on my camera fool

Yup. I’m not a photographer, I’m a drag racer.:bowrofl:

I know your not, Never once said you where on either :rofl:

The picture of that wall with the ocean behind it, Im pretty sure I know where that is. Is that right by the Ocean Walk Resort?