my new car.

ban me…

Is it that hard for you to take your fat suasage fingers on that small pda of yours and upload videos?

can i ? :x:

can you what?

But back to the faggotry at hand, this kid with the VW is a weenie touching faggot, who needs to stop acting like an ass before we get kicked out of the strip

:itr41:

but seriously…what do you do down in the strip?? Just drive around and burn $3.00 a gallon fuel??? Is there something that goes on down there every night?? I just hear about people talk about seeing so and so in the strip every day, and was wondering what Im missing. Not that I would drive all the way down there in my gas eating pig of a car anyways, but there must be something exciting to do down there every day. Do you guys go into bars, stop and get food, or just simply drive around?

watch the drunks

Nothing really just hang out and bs i guess. Btw nice ride!

Im down here and your no where to be found smart ass

Well it was a school night:bigthumb:

:bigok: thanks! My cousin has an Avenger, and I loved driving it around. My car is definitelty a 15 footer though, It was beautiful when I brought it home, then some drunk jackass sideswiped it and ran. I never got a plate number or anything. its looking better though

BAN YOU… you’re the one that suggested it :ugh2:

ban me…when you stop being a tree hugging faggot

^^ Wtf where are the pic you took?

Trust me i know the feeling. I had a hit and run on my front end and i had simliar results. No note, no number or anything.:hs:

This jagoff decided to drive down the entire drivers side of the car, took out the drivers mirror, and left a huge crater in the quarter panel. I pounded most of it out, cleaned off the tire marks down the side of the car, and I have a new mirror on the way…I’ll have to take it somewhere to have the rest of the dent fixed, because its on the fender well lip.

cheeks, dont hold back. let him know you are not finished. pound your thought deep into the ground.

save the drama. for your mama. :lockd: