My new car

Nice ride! I’ve been looking myself and I’ll be picking up an e34 next week.

I’ll send you an “i” head for cheap if you want to mod that engine. Throw on a freshened up head and a turbo for cheap power.

I’d probably throw in some freebies if you bought some parts from me. Sick of having parts from 2 or 3 cars I don’t own anymore laying around.

those seats look like sitting on a board. are they comfortable?

Mod #1…new seats?

:tup: clean on the outside

Those are sport seats, not really rare, but sought after because they’re so much better than the regular seats. Leather is rough, but they’re pretty decent for sitting in.

Dash is cracked and so are the seats. Car was in Texas and Arizona. I’d rather have cracked dash and seats then rusty fenders, doors, bottom of the car, everything …

Yeah I’m jumping on the e30 bandwagon. Now I can start buying the things I’ve waited for so long.

I have to get this to pass emissions first. Already have someone out here selling a full set of black leather seats for $200 in good condition.

How much do you want for the 325i head? Does it need a rebuild? With that head and the 2.7L bottom end, what compression will I be at?

[quote=“Viper966,post:17,topic:25206"”]

my cousin moved out to arizona, i think he is phoenix and is looking for an e30 out there as well

[/quote]

I heard your bro is going to visit your cousin in the next couple of months. Tell your bro to get ahold of me when he is out here.

gas tank leak?

No gas tank leak? No oil leak. Car was parked in the garage and concrete doesn’t have any spots

[quote=“16vCorvette,post:20,topic:25206"”]

But I have a sickness. I must mod this car. I’m already looking at suspension, euro bumpers, engine swaps.

[/quote]

And you won’t get cured hanging out with addicts like us. :slight_smile:

M50 swap perhaps?

I’ve entertained different options, but not the M50 swap.

325i head on 325e block
M54 swap
5L v12 swap

I should just stick to modding the Evo and my other car. I have to remember that this is going to be my daily driver. Once I start modding it I won’t want to drive it and put a ton of miles on it for work.

$50 + shipping for the head? It looks fine, but I’d at least get it cleaned up before using it. I can’t remember if you need the intake manifold too or not, I think you do. $25 for that with the MAF and anything else I can find?

mark, you’re only gonna want to put an “i” head on a 2.7 block if you’re going turbo. otherwise the compression would be wayy too low. if it were a super eta (only offered in 88) they use different pistons and would yield maybe 8.5:1, but with your block you’re looking at maaybe 8:1

not to mention you need to convert it to motronic 1.3, and the accompanying sensors (ie crank position sensor etc) wiring harness, intake manifold, tb, afm, etc.

might as well just go m52.

if you really wanted to make this thing great, euro s50 swaps can be found ~5 grand. or a U.S. s50 swap can be found for half that. euro s5x’s have 280hp and stock itb’s.

also uncracked dashes can be found for ~$80 on the forums.

:tup: Nice find

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:6,topic:25206"”]

So how many E30’s does that take us up to?

ColdAccord X2?
JAM
dmoffitt
Newman
16Vcorvette
Shockwave (added)

Who am I missing?

[/quote]

me i have an 89 325 ix imported from canada