My New Haircut

rofl i dont know how i missed this earlier. damn priceless… i love it, fav. you tube video so far today by far

jaegerbombs jaegerbombs jaegerbombs jaegerbombsjaegerbombs jaegerbombs jaegerbombs

fucking skanks.

still in the fucking zone.

bump.

EDIT:

thoughts on a loganberry bomb using concentrated loganberry syrup and redbull.

no need to go to long island to see these guys, soho and other bars DT are full of them.

he may be right.

honestly, what’s worse? the original piece of shit, or a knock-off piece of shit?

:bloated:

fuckin jeagerbombs

ttt

Yeah… I guess the guidos are everywhere on Long Island

http://getoffourisland.com/ lol@guido population density

I had a friend who moved out there and saw this in his profile

I finally saw this, amazing. FUCKIN JAEGERBOMBS.

HGH

Not really a fan of Jagerbombs. I’ll drink one but wont buy one.

If you are ever in N. Jersey go to a club called SoundGarden. They breed these douchebags there.

jagerbombs… i fuckin shower in that shit! bahahaha
chippewa at it’s finest

bump

“before me and my boys go out, I like to axe up” lol

I find it funny how long it took him to do that Jagerbomb.

so i’m at the bar at the TGI Friday’s on Chippeawa a few weeks back, and apparently there was some concert that had just let out at the old Sphere, now the Town Ballroom.

there was a guy/girl combo sitting at the bar 2 seats down from me…

i go there because i know a bartender, and just hang out…well, Paul from Swerve was there too, also coming from said concert…and he ordered me a drink. i told my friend the bartender i’d like a jagerbomb…and to send one his way too…

upon ordering it, i overheard the guy sitting down from me chuckle and mumble, “fuckin jagerbombs…2 jagerbombs down here chief”

i immediately turned to him, waited for him to notice me looking over there, and said: “i fuckin shower in that shit.”

a great conversation followed, cool dude, good taste in online browsing as well. :tup:

MA! get me some fucking protein.

or go to any cingular cell phone shop in a mall, i swear to god everyone of those fags have that hair cut

Just back in Buffalo from Jersey seein ma boys who all have the SAME FUCKIN HAIRCUT.

not now chief, im in the fuckin zone

reminds me of a lot of guys around UB

lol at people who act like that

Gino is back too…

Dude sold out… still some funny parts.