My Nitrous Dyno

:gay2: read ubrf much :smiley:

nice sig… homo :hay:

:lol:

he’s downstate. There’s TONS of people there, so there’s gonna be more racers…I would venture a guess that there’s just as many 9’s down there as we have 13’s (in WNY)

Oh yeah, very nice #'s there! :tup:

kinda dark in there like to see the guages

Maybe because he didn’t title it: “My nitrous dyno chart, YOU HOMOS” here…

cause it was to the flammers on there, cause they talked trash and said i wouldnt post em.

i have nothing to hide, u know my et and my power.

wow you hit 5250 at only 88mph, convertor must have been slipping, but looks like wuite a spinner from there

am I the only one who wonders if this combo would do 320rwhp or better on a 302?
does kinda seem low for 351ci, must be the huge flat torque curve that makes the car scoot, the more I think about it thats amazing you trap 90 1/8 on 320rwhp, theres gotts be 40rwhp in the tune

I trap 90 and I’m about 400rwhp but I guess I’m about 300lbs heavier :dontknow:

jay you need a c4 with 4800 stall 10s yo

at the top of the list are 31spline axles, diff, lower control arms, slicks, maybe ditch 60lbs of stereo

I think it’ll go 1.58/1.59 60s’ no prob, maybe 7.40’s/7.30’s

auto is way down the road, I think it’ll be 4r70w or th350, then I can see 7.00’s

ya know in all honesty, what I seen of Chod, I dont think the purge had anything to do w/it, just a good 60’ w/out spin 10’s are in the bag

and maybe turn it up a tad

yeah I wouldn’t think twice about 150

haha

i plan on gettin ~370 outta it NA, but well see
as for ur HP, u might be, as for the weight i dont think u are 300 more, what car are u talking about, 2v or 5.0.

i got consistant 1.6s both runs. i dont see any better than 1.5 next year, remember im heavy up front with my wheels/tires and powersteering :rofl:

i dont see it goin any where, its gonna be locked at 100 till i see a 10.XXX.