New Dyno King = Fastmofo

The horsepower AND torque numbers were broken today. The whp record from Chuck’s Procharged LS1 and the torque number from a turbo diesel truck with a banks kit and the boost up at 40+ psi.

I’ll let the graphs speak for themselves.

http://innovativetuningdl.com/dyno/pulls/FastMofo10.22.05.gif

Thanks for coming down. I’m glad you got the battery situation straightened out, and great numbers. :tup:

-Mike

thats a lot of tq!

ditto

nice fucking numbers

that’s insane…:tup: can’t wait to dyno tune my teg…but my LSD is the gay

wowzers

nice #'s on teh jUiCe

Lol the big block only puts out 423rwhp:lol:

Nice :tup:

Video. Zipped AVI file because everyone gives me crap about using QuickTime.
3.7MB
http://www.innovativetuningdl.com/video/dyno/FastMofo.AVI.zip

-Mike

wow sick numbers :eek: :tup:

holy crap…a 217shot

holy shit… VERY nice numbers man :tup:

The scary thing is that a well-built big block chevy can handle even more nitrous than that. Nice numbers!

:roll2: what do you pull down again ?

good numbers man

Nice numbers, nicer car. :tup:

the motor like the 225 shot heh??

hahah nice car justin

Nice numbers :tup:
Edit : Gotta love that low end tq even n/a :tup:

Damn! 280 Ftlbs from the spray alone :o.

I bet its kinda quick.

Got Torque?

wrd…little low right now…but I know why. TQ is what gets me movin and with 560n/a at the wheels I do just that. With next yrs “bolt ons” I shud be around 500+rwhp and 600+tq on motor. I dont care soo much about HP it’s the TQ thats been winnin me ALL my races:D And that is what we built this motor for…Torque!, not HP. With the 1050 carb the motor put down 495rwhp n/a in my friends car through a ford 9’’, with 2 1/8’’ headers 3 1/2 collector vs my 2’’ tubes 3’’ collecters, and 1/2 line fuel system with elec. pump vs my 3/8’’ mechanical pump. Those were the only differences. I was actually only expecting about 450wheel n/a on motor so I wasnt far off. Roller cammed,dominator intake/carb I shud have no problem upping those #'s significantly.