My Turbo kit just arrived :) :) (pics) LOOK

That is one serious turbo kit.

Prices have gone down actually. Used to be called Horsepower Freaks.

the 3.5" exhaust was like $1300 and now that they are just Extreme Turbo Systems they charge like $699

On the other side the parts are probably the BEST quality that i have seen lately and fitment is 100% everytime.

ETS just built a 924whp evo yesterday all ETS parts. take a look…

Check out the vids, the car is naaaaaaasty

Haha. Bryce’s HP Freaks TBE turned out well… it was only about 4" too short for the car. :slight_smile: First 3.5" exhaust I had ever really seen up close. It was pretty large. DP required some spacers to be put on the lower ties.

I have ETS silicone parts from my swap. Maybe there are many different ETS’s. When I read that my first thought went to the company I ordered silicone from. They also did some other stuff. But I don’t think they were affliated w/HPF.

damn, lack of exhaust, going to be loud as fuck… ive been driving with the cut out open on my SRT, its fucking anouying. but man does it run good.

dats nasty

I plan to put APS 3.5" catback to run off it. That setup is just for the track and miracle mile :bowrofl:

Ok eric… Getting ready to eat up some cobras?

yes breakfast lunch dinner and since we are near taco bell , ill even have my 4th meal :bigok: engine being built over the next couple months (bottom/top) Just talked to AMS about having them build it all for me but leaving options opened… I am not getting cocky yet though, way to early lol

(you know me, i have never been that way or ever will be :wink: )