My weekend at ATCO.

I wish i had your life.

I was busting your balls, then you get all serious and shit.

I know 122 is not impressive, but I just told you I also trapped as high as 125?

your also forgetting that I have a stock intake and stock heads. I can surely go 120 on motor alone with a set of heads and a fast.

and not to be a dick either, but didnt your brothers car have a hell of alot less miles/beatings on his car, then mine?

:rofl

Put the money up sucker. Mine will be done, as soon as my shop situation is situated. Fucking thing would be under the knife yesterday if we didnt run into awesome NYS drama. So now its a few months out.

The COMPLETE CAR will cost less than half the entire turbo kit alone in that jeep. If it hangs next to the doors of it, my penis will be hard… beause pistons, rods and a few cranks on the MBC, it just might go by.

fuck i wish I could fast forward time.

I can never tell when you are busting balls, you fuck! :lol

LOTS OF SANDY VAGINA ITT

This bet will hold true til when ever your unicorn leaves the garage and hits the track

Man id like a run…anybody?

You need to wait for your warranty to come back.

I actually dont need the clutch anymore…doin a powerglide i jus boght from EGYPT

:rofl :rofl. Maybe that powerglide will hold up to 300 hp your making with its 2900 hp limit.

:rofl

i just want to roll into the 10’s and trap 140 with my 6 speed, then continue to enjoy the car without breaking the 6 speed before winter. THEN Death’s car will be a few months from completion and we can finally go cruzin USA.

Itll be out before winter. Ill have it back for nationals i hope.

LOL you guys crack me the fuck up!

I fucking hate everyone.

Wish I had a ferlinghetti.

Someone neg Kramer for me, I can’t because I blocked him.

i cant hate you…ur too damn cute

I sleep with your pic under my pillow.

more ppl should, im handsome