My weekend at ATCO.

Had an awesome time this weekend down at atco, Ended up finishing 3rd on the day for the 5.7 NA heads up class with a best time of 11.81 at 116 with a 60’ of 1.64. I ended up taking home the Point series championship from the over all 3 events, one being a Win in bradenton FL, A second place finish in Ohio and a 3rd place yesterday at ATCO. The winner of the day went 11.78 at 116 as well. So, a very close lose but it is what it is. Had an awesome time with a bunch of great friends, Ended up seeing the dude with the 640+ rwhp S2000 that lives around here ( sorry, cant remember your name dude ) SRTBEAST was down there and also jon with the black on black 393 vortech powered jeep, Which i beat in the 1/4 today when we lined up i might add lol. Couldnt keep that thing straight out of the hole so i had to hand him his ass by a few tenths at the end. Close friend of mine with his 2010 STOCK MOTOR 5.7 challenger took the new super stock record going 11.71 at 114 with a 1.58 60’. Car is stripped down inside weighs about 3700 with driver in it, Has 3.73’s, Long tubes and high flows, cold air intake and a CMR tune and thats all, Completely stock motor running NA. Overall it was a great time, had trouble hooking up. Had a great great run today with a 1.62 60’, no spin at all out of the hole, no spin on the 1-2 shift, had 94 MPH in the 8th mile and ran out of E85 at about the 1100 foot mark. Coasted across the line with a 11.89 at 112. I feel like that right there would of been in the 11.6x’s and i would of taken the record for fastest NA 5.7 in the world. As it stands now i am 3rd on the list as far as we know of and im happy with that, For now!! :thumbup:thumbup:excited:excited

Use a pair of graphs the next time for fuck sakes.

nice man. Congrats.

your 116 traps make sense how you were on my ass N/A

You ran out of gas?! LOL!

Also, perfect real life example for people that don’t understand that ET is meaningless for a roll race where both cars are hooking up decent (SSSS beat this car on the street but is like 2 seconds behind at the track LOL)

exactly.

thats why I like having a 13 second time slip :wink:

Sorry about the paragraphs things.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=244367

Heres a few pics of the event. Some videos will be up tonight, Guy got over 4 hours of video and there is 2000 pics. Some pretty cool pics in there. SRT jeep pulling the front tires about 6+ inches and a silver RT charger was carrying them about a car length almost a foot off the ground.

lmao. Picture is insane. Thats the only reason i beat him.

The above pic might be a reason you beat John…slightly sideways!!! I have a vid of your run against him. By the way, it’s a 426 stroker, not a 393.
Get him now when he can’t hook up because he’ll be running 10’s at the Valley next year with a new rear and NT05R’s…not to mention he had his full interior in!

What was johnny’s mph in his jeep?

Hahah that pic is stupid… Almost as stupid as kids acting like they beat on a truck that went sideways, got off the gas, hit the brakes, corrected and still caught back up
to him in th end… Ran twice today, both resulted in me going sideways and 12.1-12.2 runs at 116-120(slips are in the truck). Last night it ran a 2.1 60’, 11.91 smoking my tires Up the track at 123…

Nick, good win bud… Glad you came on a site that I know a bunch of guys on to brag about your totally gutted car(with nothing, not even carpets… And a plastic seat out of a fucking playground)beating a guy who lost control of his truck twice…

glad you came on here just to bitch about it.

How the hell does an awd vehicle get that sideways?

And whether or not you can or cant control your vehicle he still beat you.

no idea. Driver error.

Ssmokinss and pjb, you guys don’t know me… I wouldn’t go online and brag after beating both of you guys… I’d tow your mustang down the track pjb, and still beat ssmokinss down the track as I’m towing you(without the bottle)… That would be fun to watch…

Congrats on the win man.

SRT Jeep getting sideways is driver not knowing how to control his ride, simple.

So kind of like when I pulled on your Jeep on Central Ave one night with my car on low boost and you told some people you pulled me hard.

Yeah, first time back at the track without rear or drag radials and making 646awhp/668torque… Trying to launch it is as easy as launching a Honda right?

LOL thats funny because the OP’s car, I beat OFF the bottle and he beat ya down the track, didnt he?

its run what ya brung anyways. You bet your ass I would shove that 150 pill right down your exhaust pipe.

O yah, BTW…my girls best friend (23 year old chick) ran 12.5’s in her Intake/exhaust only jeep…but she knows how to drive…