n00bs first post

well yea, i didn’t look at other posts in here but im guessing this is just a norm

I drive a white Toyota Celica GT…yes, it’s auto
it has SS-III extensions, and use to have a TRD Spoiler, but that just got stolen, which is why i registered here.
the only “engine” mod if a Apexi N1 muffler w/ Meineke made 2.25" piping from the cat-back.

uh yea. im here to try and sell some parts so i can fix the dmg done to the hatch when whoever stole the spoiler ripped it out the holes.

welcome

sucks.

welcome

sorry

welcome:beer:

welcome :lickmahpu

sup, sorry to hear of your bad luck…

welcome…

wanna buy a trd spoiler? i got one real cheap :wink:

Welcome, how good of a job did they do on that, and how much was it?

ive heard of you from friends that are on 6gc.net… he was tellin me about your wing gettin ripped off the car… that sucks though…

:eek4:

welcome

damn… welcome

welcome

Welcome

HOLY FUCK!, cawkmeister is back.

whoa, didn’t really pay attention to this post…thx for all the welcomes.

VW, not funny…i’ve been searching e-bay and all toyota-related forums to find the spoiler go for sale…

GA, it was $175 with a year warranty, and it was mendrel bend which is good, but im not sure hot weather-ready it was…
i just wanted something about the same price as OEM but better…
it does it’s job, but every now and then at idle i head a hiss…like a leak, but there’s no other sign, and i can’t find it…

Probe, yea…found out through my other post first…

bump
just thought i should bump this since probe’s friend still hasn’t paid as of last friday…and i can’t get ahold of him…
i have to call the company tomorrow so i’ll know if he’s paid by tomorrow…
im not just being antsy to anyone who’s sitting there clueless
he was supposed to pay 2months ago, and is delaying the shipment of my hood by procrastinating.

just doing this to get him to hurry up

sucks…u have been delt some bad luck…did u get that put on at meinekie on babcock blvd??