Nardi 330mm Steering wheel & NRG Quick Release

Looking to change up my steering setup, so for sale is my old stuff.

Nardi 330mm Deep Corn steering wheel. Black suede w/ red stitching. Slighty used but in good condition. Very small signs of wear that are hard to see in picture. No rips or tears. Comes with with Nardi horn button. $200 OBO

NRG Version 2.5 Quick Release hub. All black. Good condition. $80 OBO

I’m willing to negotiate on price but this stuff is in good condition and hardly used so I can’t go too much lower than my asking prices. Located in Tonawanda but I’m willing to ship for a couple bucsk since they’re small items.

For more info and/or photos, email me at dbibmx38@netscape.net or text at 716-417-9562. Those are the best ways to contact me since I’m not on nyspeed frequently.

Thanks

Paul B

Trade for a PS3? lol, glws Paul!! Love Nardi wheels, I want one in my ///M in the future. Good seller here :slight_smile:

What PS3 is it?? I may consider a trade if youre serious. Nardi wheels are awesome. Looking to replace this nardi with another one. haha Thanks for the kind words cutie!

I might have to take a look at that nardi…

Oh yea? hit me with a sext cutie.

65 for the quick release?

$70 and its yours.

grr, i only need the hub side. not the piece that attaches to the wheel. and sparco ones are 60 so i figured i would toss you an offer lol.

Ah word I understand. I’ll keep try to sell it as a whole. Haha

Glws!!

kinda want this for my car but no money left from the holidays

This is this exact setup i wanted lol, but black leather with red stitch =/

thanks steve. For your r32? It hasn’t sold yet, which im kind of surprised by. maybe my price is too high but these things are expensive brand new! haha

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Yes Id like the perforated leather and red stitch instead of the suede. I looooove suede wheels but I don’t want to ruin this as Im going to be using the Miata a lot more this year.Its too nice to ruin. And Im done with the QR because Id like my wheel to be more secured when I use the Miata this summer with and without the hard top. Soft top has been removed so Id rather not have my steering wheel stolen.

Someone buy this stuff!

Yea I was gonna maybe do a steering wheel and racing seat/harness for the R but the price of all the stuff I want is almost the same as some go faster stuff I think I’d rather have. Plus I’m broke now :confused:

I don’t know what kind of buttons are on the R32 stock wheel but if its got any, Id stay away from removing air bag and any buttons (cruise control for example). Id love this wheel in my speed3 but Id hate to lose the air bag and stereo and cruise buttons. And the issues with airbag lights (ugh). These wheels are best in old cars like the Miata or your rocco. Heard you got engaged, Congratulations man!

Thanks! Yea I sold the Rocco and bought a ring in October. It’s sweet.

Only button on the R wheel is the horn. I’d loose the air bag but I could probably live with that. Maybe some day haha

very cool man. ill probably see you at the park sometime. Getting back into riding.

Yea Nardi would work in your car then some day haha

I am serious! Text me!

Wheel is gone. remove thread please :slight_smile: