Need a Engineer or Architect...

So your place, say 7pm, you cook? I will wear my PJs, alright? :lol

Build new? Holy taxes! :lol

Let me know if you need help with cost estimate, schematic design, design development, or construction documents CAD work done.

We will only be paying for taxes, no mortgage so it would be alright:excited

Call me to discuss a mod… and then decide …

PM if interested or visit the showroom across from Lia Toyota…

I’ll try again because apparently everyone missed it.

And Tricia, no I don’t want to steal your drawings ROFL. Seriously!!! You think you’re the only one who’s ever drawn a house on a napkin???

I didnt mean I thought u would steal it lmao, just that Im very proud of it and want to keep it safe:hug I dont have a scanner so I dont know how to send it

1. More than likely its been done before…

2. Buy a mobile home!!

+1 one both accounts!! Great post! + rep.

Tricia draw it in MS paint. :lol

Im pretty sure I guarantee there is not another house in the world like this one.

does it have a hitch on it? give us a hint.

Newbie here with his first post although I’ve been lurking here for a long time. I just didn’t have anything to say. Jammer can vouch for my credentials.

I will PM you my phone number. I’ve been doing Architecture for longer than I’m sure most of the people on this forum have been alive and I can help you with the process of turning your sketches into a building permit set of construction documents and RESCheck report.

It used to be a LOT easier to get a residential building permit but when NYS updated the building code in 2001 it added a lot of extraneous info/work/plans to the process.

The Lot Lizard

Tricia…you’re doing it wrong.

I’m pretty sure I guarantee its the worst idea ever and going to cost way more then you think if its that unique of a design.

Your threads are AWESOME

Would you expect anything less (or more?) from Trish?

Tricia talk to Schuy, seriously, you know he’s almost done with school to become an architect? While his dad IS an architect with his own firm, that Schuy works for.

My father has been in construction for 30+ years, and our best friends of the family run a bussiness in town for a long time too. My pops started off in new construction, the Vanpatten homes in Clifton Park in their hay day, now remodels the ones he built. Our friends work mostly in the amsterdam areas, doing lots of high end new constructions. http://constantinebuildersinc.com/ Look at their gallery, the first stone house is across the road from me, and the new contruction in there is also down the road from me… Bet you didnt know Amsterdam had million dollar houses did you! My pops doesnt do new constructions anymore but Constantine do still. Maybe contact them and see what they can do for you.

There is ALOT more than just getting an idea of what you want and getting a draw done. Not only from the structral and ligistical standpoint. If your looking to save money, you will want to have a sit down with someone in the bussiness that you completely trust, and liston to what they say.

Building a house is like buying a highend car brand new… If you want it, DO NOT cheap out anywhere, design a budget and stay in it… Both my father and our friends had clients fuck up the build to the point that it doesnt get done, and they ended up buying the constuction out from under the clients.

My father doesnt have the time atm to do this sort of stuff, or I would ask him for you, there are some things going on right now… ill just leave it at that. But if you want contact Constantine and see if they can work with you.

Id take that bet!

Also can vouch for this guy!! :thumbup

Why? what is with the negativity? Cant I have a idea that I want to pursue without getting shit for it? I didnt make a thread asking for peoples opinions on whether or not I should build or cost. If you have nothing nice to say than dont talk to me.

I really could'nt care less, you dont know me. I just really dont understand, I could make an entire thread of qoutes of things I have said and then some dickhead response from you everytime, but yet I have never been a bitch to you. Just stay out of my threads.:Idiots