Need a shipping dock??

I have a bunch of parts coming to me on a pallet and will need either a shipping dock or ability to unload an 18 wheeler with a forklift. Anybody able to help me out here??

Much appreciated,

Wayne

Wayne call my brother steve at metal supermarkets. He has a forklift there.

^ That or you can request a truck with a lowering plate so they can deliver to your house.

wayne give me a call I can probably help you out

I’m not in control of how this is being shipped, its a friend of a friend kinda thing and I have to work with what he’s got.

Need a dock or a forklift. I’m gonna give Steve a shout and see what’s up. I’ll post back results.

what kind of parts? bc my solid axle came to my house on a pallet, they had a truck with a platform on the back

oh ok

Just as an FYI you can have things shipped to Old Dominion right in Albany as hold for pickup and they will hold it there for you no charge. I just got off the phone.

Unwrap pallet, unload individual parts?

Yea that’s easy I was going to do that but the drivers of the trucks only get a certain amount of time per stop, not to mention i wouldn’t know what day they were coming and would have to leave on short notice. Easier to just hold for pickup.

you can ship it to my store and I can put it in the warehouse. We have liftgate or dock services

When I got my crate motor for my zr1 I paid extra for the lowering plate. Driver claimed I didn’t pay for the service… I proceeded to do mass amounts of damage to his viper… he quickly complied with my requests.

:rofl

Quality post.

I’ve got ya covered with the dock and a forklift if you still need it brotha!

I’m all set homie but thanks!!!

They usually charge quite a bit more for liftgate service and home delivery