Need a tow sir?!

Shes alive once again… She annihilated(towed) a 2005 SRT4 :muffy: last nite. I can’t wait to get on the dyno this sunday. Crankit up fucker!

ps: built not bought.
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f60/boostinfested/100_1432.jpg

Excellent sig Jack!!! Cant wait to see those numbers.

Holy cow, you beat an srt4?? I heard those things are FAST!!! :lol:

annihilated… there is a difference… :santa

Im just buggin you. :slight_smile:

good stuff jack …I wanted to see it this weekend when I was in calgary but I didnt have your # anymore

You missed teh big cruise!

btw the srt4 was the mopar sponsored one that was showing at scn. I think he said it was a stage 1 upgraded to stage 3, but with no fuel system upgrades.

the reason he lost was because “his ecu was programmed to race from a dead stop, not rolling” lol

btw the srt4 was the mopar sponsored one that was showing at scn. I think he said it was a stage 1 upgraded to stage 3, but with no fuel system upgrades.

the reason he lost was because “his ecu was programmed to race from a dead stop, not rolling” lol[/quote]
His bs shouldn’t have been programmed to run at the mouth. Good kill.

the reason he lost was because “his ecu was programmed to race from a dead stop, not rolling” lol[/quote]

couldnt be stage 3. i raced him from dead stop too and i raped him.

[quote=“Boost Infested”"]

Not a full out stage 3, he said he was missing a bit or two to make it complete. Apparently Mopar paid him to be in the show as well…

Ah well…SRT 4TL

Jack whos dynoing that thing? Toma? if so i might have to come by and wach what that thing does on the dyno. plus i got lotsa shit to do in the shop

nice, free tow truck this year

lol i heard about that mopar srt4

that is tight, i hope to boost my 95 altima, hopefully i can keep up with you

all aboard the excuse train for the SRT-4 EXCUUUUUUUUSE… I fucking love turbo KA’s your entire car is loooking tight… much better than a 30,000 dollar over glorified neon though ??? :vom:

i like them srt4 myself. :E nothing wrong with them, just the driver… lol