need a turbo and new waste

just curious to see if anyone has any of these items…and how much??? and that will tell me on whether i will buy new or not

turbo looking for something good ball bearing was lookin at a garret super 60 for 590 new shipped let me know what you got…looking to keep my standard 5 bolt downpipe if possible…

as for the waste looking for a tial…

I have a tial 38mm wastegate, and a Garrett gt3582r for sale if your interested, along with a inline pro turbo manifold, 1000cc injectors , type
r cams and omni power valvetrane, along with a skunk2 intake manifold

i ordered my valvetrane today i went with crower for that how much for the turbo and gate pm me a price

I can rep for the turbo it was sent back to FP to be checked over

Oh and steve has a 3065 , that’s also a great turbo maybe a little better suited for you.

price of that turbo steve

I got the HE341 holeset turbo forsale.

$225 its a T3 flange and has a 4" vband exhaust

Joes holset is a good choice too, I’m looking for 700 out of the 3065 it is a special FP housing that is a dsm flange though, so it might not be ideal for you.

I have a sc61 and a synaps wastgate

i have a 60 trim preicision, and a tial 38 mm waste

well i bought a tial 38mm gate and precision 1000’s of jay just need a turbo…Joe if you still have this turbo in like a week or 2 ill be out to get it…i’ll just run a 4 in dp then a reducer into a 3 inch exhaust…

Ok cool. Yea I have to turbos we are putting one on a 2007 GSXR 600. This should be interesting.

can you throw me a couple pics of the holset for me bud…thanks

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/turbos.jpg