NEED DSM Parts!

Im in need of a good 91-94 coilpack (triangle plug-style), a starter, AND the front lower bracket that mounts the motor to the frame. I have the mount that has the insert, I just need the bracket that attaches to the motor. Im sure someone has some odds and ends laying around. I need these to finish my install. Thanks! - Brett

I forgot to mention these are for a 91 5spd gsx. thanks!

call my buddy neil, hes parting out a whole car…

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/522921710.html

Brett, I have starter out of a '91.

$10? I don’t know, whatever’s fair to you, just come get it :smiley:

I have a coil pack from a 90. It has the wrong connector, but the packs themselves are the same. You can splice on the connector, or swap the 2 packs into your unit. I know I’d rather get the correct one and bolt it directly onto the car, but if you can’t find one, I’ll give you this one cheap, maybe $20.

Haha I have a 90 coilpack that came with my jdm 4g63. i just wanted a plug and play one. AND you can’t just splice them. It also requires changing out a few pinouts in the ecu and messing with the transistor, which I do NOT want to get into. Can ya tell I despise wiring, LoL.

I’ll take it. Let me know when I can come get it. I’m off friday, so anytime after 1 would be great. Thanks! - Brett

here are some pics of her getting there by the way…

I am building a DSM, how much power will a stock coil handle?

i was just going to get the buschar one? is that one decent?

i may have a bracket, give me a day to get out into the pile and hunt for it since its cold out

stock dsm ignition setups have run 35psi + no problems with good plugs and wires. maybe some of the bigger setup dsm boys will chime in fmfkid