NEED: front signal lights for 1992 180sx

I need both but have to get the left side (JDM passenger) ASAP to pass the insurance inspection. I forget what this front bumper style is called. (not the pig nose) But I do need both. If you can help me please let me know ASAP so I can get this paper work finished.
thanks!

i have signals and daytime running lights off a 240sx i believe yours would be half clear and half orange tho right?

you want ones like this

or like this

your exactly right, it’s the first ones, the half orange and half clear. You have both or just one? I NEED these, so please give me a call ASAP!!
780-814-8395

thanks man!

OK, how about just some stock 240sx signal lights for cheap? just something that I can pass my inspection with for now untill I find some of the 180sx lights.

anyone help me out?
thanks

i got 2 right side half signals
retard on ebay sold me two rights and wouldnt do anything about it
i flipped one upside down and it fit with one screw on the left side :stuck_out_tongue:

50 bucks if you want.

Had some lined up, but that fell through.
on a completely unrelated topic: I wouldn’t recommend JDMdepot, wasted my time for a week!

So somebody, please help me out here! Just some stock 240sx signal lights would be fine for now, I can even return them too you in a few weeks once i track down some 180sx signals!

Anything will do right now (anything other than 2 of the same light that is!!)

call autodream 780.455.5161

i remember seeing a new set in there showroom in calgary a few years ago they should be able to find you some.

thanks for the tip, i shall try them.