NEED gone, GSR head, GSR block, Distributor, ect CHEAP

Didnt want to have to do this but i have run out of time. Where i am keeping the car, the guy is bitching for me to get the car out. I have 3 days to sell. First person to come with a flat bed and $500, tow whats left of the car, which still has full GSR rear disc setup, GSR block (block itself looks good, but no pan due to damage to the pan), GSR trans (has a crack in the front. can be used for parts.) GSR head, still in very good shape, and i will include the VTEC distributor for the car as well. Thats right you can have everything listed, Head, block, distributor ect for $500. I work all week, dont have time to get pics. Car is located near belle vernon. Will not sell for any less, that is dirt cheap. Contact Mike at 724-984-3335 if you have the cash and a flat bed to come get the car. Sorry none of this will be parted out, if u want one thing u have to come get it all with the car.

what year?

95 GSR, as well as the parts

will it come with engine harness?

Pictures? Is this including any interior?

Motor harness is in the car but its cut in some places so i wouldnt use it. Front seats have been sold, rear are in the car but damaged. carpet is in the car but has got wet from snow. um…as for the pics, i work and go to school full time so i dont have time to go get pics of the car. I will have my buddy send me some tomorrow morn. The car itself is in bad shape and is pretty much scrap minus the GSR rear disc brake setup still on the car. Head is good and in the garage. Someone is supposed to come for the car tomorrow around 5,and someone else is coming at 6 if its not gone, but if its not gone tomorrow it will be up for sale two more days The 500 dollar price for everything lasts for two more days. If i dont have 500 cash in hand in 2 days i will flat bed the car to a storage shed and keep it

how much for the seats?
color and condition.

i have a b16a botom end that someone can put that head on and make a nice poormans R setup with.

wow , thats a hell of a deal

exhaust?

pics. if it looks good, i’ll come get it all tomorrow.

the head alone is worth that

i called you twice…get a hold of me ill pm you my number

it’s gone… i called 20 min ago booooo

:rant:

Yes car sold today, i mean what do u expect i sold everything for the price of the head. Didnt have a choice, needed to get the car out. Tail lights, rear hatch with gsr spoiler, DSM 450 injectors, and GSR cluster still for sale though. Make offers on all

how much for the injectors

60 bucks

private messaged