Need Gone KA24DE

hey i got a ka24de i want gone, pulling it to swap an sr in.

comes with everything except an intake manifold, throttle body, intake, headers, or ecu.

tranny has a clutch masters stage 2 clutch in it and a megan short shifter.
around 150 xxx kms on it, was rebuilt 2 years ago (from what i was told)

looking for 200 o.b.o

Hey, Interested. Call me at 289-925-4299. Would pick it up this weekend.

if ya still got it shoot me a cell number im shoppin for a ka24de.

Thanks

number is 905-925-8598, the engine just has 3 mounts to be undone and then needs pulled out, it will be out asap

150 000kms in 2 years?

im just saying upwards of that number to be safe, i have absolutely no clue what it is at, probably closer to the 90k mark but i have no clue so i just said 150

hey do you still have the motor?

yes i still have it, it will be pulled on teusday for sure if i cant get too tomorrow, have someone who said they will come get it as soon as its out, but if someone wants to come take it out by themselves then come do that and take it for $150, just needs the engine mounts and tranny mount undone

Bump for great seller!! and Great GRIND-Free Transmission!

If you are willing to part tranny at 100, text me: I will pickup as immediate as it is available. 705-796-1143

I need that tranny…what is the status of your ad?

he still has it, i just dont think he has been on

I Pm’d him early Jan and agree’d on a deal for the motor and tranny. Been waiting since to go pick it up. I’m ready but been issues at his end with hoists n life in general I’m guessing. Hopefully things will get straightend out soon so I can go pickup.