NEED GOOD SINGLE CAM TRANS ASAP

As stated i need a good single cam tranny d series obviously no pops grinds or humming please let me know if anyone can help

I got a parts one that has alot of the pieces still . Gears were fine as well as the case. Its a dx.

Any 1 have a good working tranny rather do that then fuck around changing parts and shit someones gotta have 1

Nobodys got a good d series trans??!!! Just bought one that seemed mint and its beat as fuck please let me know guys

I might actually… Dont remember if its a manual or auto, but I have one i just chucked outside. Ill loook at the shop when I get back.

Where the hell is the code stamped on these things, its a little dirty and I dont want to hunt around for an hr looking for a stamping under all the dirt & grime! lol

That one is a manual i think. It came on the replacement motor and the car we had was an auto

yeah that sounds about right. i thought it was a manual too.

OP you might be in luck here homie.

^ is that the one i brought there, attached to a motor still? If so its a 5-speed from a 96 civic EX.

yeah must be, its the only d16 we had sofar here.

did it shift ok and what not?

PS. OP, I vouch for Indy440 as many others here will too. If he says it works fine, it will work fine. If for some reason you put it in and have a problem with it, Ill give you a refund. He nor I are shady people here, we have been here for a while.

Yes I believe it shifted just fine without any issues. I just confirmed that with someone else who drove before it was taken apart too. I’d go ahead and assume the input shaft was noisy just because they all were after 100k miles, but still a solid trans.

10-4

thanks man!

OP you have a PM if you are interested

i have a dx one. has alittle humming sound. not bad. shifted smooth no pop outs. 60 bones if u want it

Found one in the bassment thx guys!