need help finding this wing

does anyone know what wing this is? im almost 100% sure its from an s14 and the guy just modded it to fit his s13 perfectly. its also not listed as a product on version select’s website. im also wondering if any of you s14 guys might have one of these lying around?

yeah dude i think ur right…it looks like a jdm spec k rear wing for the silvia s14. i don’t know of any places in toronto that’ll have 'em but there are bunch of sites online that can get one to u. silviaparts.com carries them. hope that helps, n good luck with ur search!

Alex don’t. Just fix the dent and convert to manual first. Geeze. That’ll throw off everything.

^i dont know what your talking about. :slight_smile:

lol

hahaha you little prick. Fine :wink:

WHAT A NOOB… thats all im saying… unessecery crap that you’re planning to do… rolls eyes

Alex… Work it from the inside out. You’re picking the wrong path.

my car, my choice!:stuck_out_tongue:

im just planning ahead. you know me. ill have everything planned out and parts ready and everything 1 month before i actually do anything. im planning out everything already even the powerplant. :wink:

wow lol c’mon guys its just a wing…its not that deep. and for real u should be able to do whatever u want to ur car in whatever order…more power to u assass1n!..ans since when did jdm parts become ricey? i think we need to establish the line between modified and riced cuz sometimes i get confused.

^they just like hassling me about all my mods. but seriously all my mods are done to what i think looks good on the car and also any performance mods that gives the car more durability.

^tru tru…hey whatever, itsall in good fun. what kind of wheels r those btw? they look hot.

I bought a jdm s14 kouki wing for my kouki, but since I sold the kouki im putting the wing on my black s14 zenki with 270r kit. (I have the replica 270r wing but I like the kouki wing better)
Anyway, I bought it off ebay from Japan, for $180 US. By the time it got to me I invested $300 CDN in it, this was back when the $$$ was at .86 US.