need help planning spring break, resort/flights

Looking for a nice resort (that I can trade for through RCI) in florida/carribean

must have a bar in the pool… and a beach… and if the pool with the bar on it was ON the beach… thatd be even sweeter… nearby jetski rentals and scuba diving would be sweet too…

as far as flights go, who isnt booked already for UB’s spring break, week of march 13th, and when I say carribean, plane flights must not be absurdly priced… for instance, flights to san juan are pretty cheap… jet blue has them at like $149 from syracuse :eek:…

edit: ive been looking on RCI’s website and in their book… but its so hard to tell if the place pwns or not if you cant go check it out… 1 little picture doesnt help a whole lot…

my parents are friends with their travel agent, i’ll see if i can get his number and find out some ish for ya…

you know you want to go back to FL to the baller resort again… im not sure if we are goin this year… but if we are, are you in?

I found a very classy place for you

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-372112-action-pictures-castle_motor_inn-i;_ylt=AhxTbEG42uIjGXeKqDDldPriphQB

Granted, it’s not as classy as the Bit-O-Paris. This is more of a baller-on-a-budget type of motel.

If you go to FL lemme know because i’ll be living there as of early March so i’ll come out to where ever you’re @.