NEED HELP PLEASE IDENTIFY THIS GUY.

Bro you’re shady. No one likes that. Probably one of the sketchiest dudes I know. No ones going to tell you shit if they know how you are. Know why I haven’t said anything to you about my set up or my car, because I don’t trust you one bit. You act like your cars are all new shit that no ones seen yet…well, no one gives a shit about the cheap, cut corner, shitty turbo integra or Evo you have or may be getting.

But good luck on your hunt for “built blue GSR”…

So this is Synapse Mike? :rofl

:rofl

:lol no it’s habib mike with the shitty M3 and shtty turbo red civic and now he has that shitty black integra with red wheels and a body kit and a budget turbo kit. Supposedly he sold the M3 to get a Evo, can’t imagine how badthatll get hacked up

Ahh… didn’t like getting passed by a gang of rides when he was WOT in the M3 eh?

fuckin mikeorfareed

didnt liked getting passed by a gang in that hunk o’ junk red civic joeys talking about…:haha:haha

Is this guy the guy who works at a convenience store on state st across from MC Donald’s and drives a turbo bmw ?

Is this the tall guy with the e46 M3?

You guys are all wrong. Its Barack Obama

Is it what a clown. You should try a intro thread.

yea, salvaged title and all, saw it FS on NYC craigslist… no joke.

Seen this car today near my house with hella kids in it and a parking sticker from high school lol. heard this thing was balls to the wall.

ooo boy

he sold the M3, 14k

OP makes his shirts out of picnic blankets

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_281/1214155512Di2dwv.jpg

and best believe he tucks that shit in

Ok buddy keep dreaming. Im at work right now but when the next time we meet at the lot or whatever we will settle this . I know you and joey like to talk shit behind the computer and make things up but we see in person. As for the rest of the guys on the forum there really cool even though i dont know alot of them , there cool.

how did your parents come up with the name Mikeorfareed?

Why thank you. I would recommend placing young Joseph in a garbage bin