attn: guy who sold me a white metro with a blue door

I am trying to get in touch with the person who sold me a white geo metro with a suzuki swift motor swapped into it. I cant find their phone number. I think their name was Mike 719-402-???. In the garage I got the car from was a blue RX7 triple rotor (flood car), and a BMW M3 or 5. If you know this person please have them send me a private message or email. I am trying to arrange a day to pickup the parts I could not haul home when I got the car this summer.

Thanks in advance
Eric

His name is Shalerpunk on the board.

thats what i thought,but an m3 and a rx-7? I thought he was a wanna be tree hugger sort of?

his parents got loot ???

the rx-7 is his buddy Jesse’s and so is the M3 I believe…

o…i see :ugh2:

The Rx-7’s is Vision RX-7’s and the silver turbo M3 belongs to some kid but it used to be steelcitysupra’s a year or 2 ago…

blanyer sold you a piece of shit. kick his ass :gaysex:

asses.

my number is 412-758-4825. i got out of the garage, but the parts are still down there. give me a call or PM me on here.

any progress with the car? the guy who did the swap also posts on here (bigblockelcamino).

bigblockelcamino is swapping import motors left and right!

w00t!

t00t!

Thanks for the number

:greddy2:

I set the timing back to factory specs and the car runs like a champ. I am getting the body kit put on this winter and painting it all black. I picked up a second motor cheap to build up also. Thanks for the #