SCAMMER ALERT/HELP ME TRACK SOMEONE THE F!#$K DOWN :(

Hello everyone,
anyone and everyone who’s met me knows I’m a legit person, I am never out to screw anyone over and I never exaggerate on the condition of items I have, if anything I take more hits all the time.
I have my son-retard moments, I will admit, but nothing that affected anyone or screwed anyone.

Anyways,
if anybody can or will remember, I used to have a black S14 Kouki conversion, which got into an accident this past summer.
Car specs:
1996 Black (used to be green) S14
Engine: Intake and Optima yellow battery
Suspension: stock + shitty/old/crusty Tein coils
Exterior: Kouki front end, kouki tails everything else stock, no skirts
Wheels: Stock
Exhaust: ghetto 2" or whatever not some 3"/4" business.
Brakes: Z32 e-brake (proper w/ NEW R33 e-brake lines), Z32 caliper F+R, Hawk HP+ Pads, EBC GD rotors, SS lines all around

The only outstanding thing from my car would be the ghetto’d “aftermarket” sun roof, and from the inside, the roof re-bar (in line w/ b-pillar) was cut out.

I ended up selling it to a guy that I met at a SON Tuesday Scarborough meet.
I had met him before I got into the accident so this guy didn’t go out of his way to meet me about a crashed S14.
A few people vouched for him/told me they knew him for a long time/remember him being ok.

With that being said, at the time that I crashed my car, he offered to help me with going to the states and bringing one back with me. So I gave him a stupid low price that should’ve never happened ever.

That stupid low price however, didn’t include a lot of the parts (entire brake setup, tail light, battery) and at that time, I didn’t have the resources or people with the resources to help me take that shit off. And the guy being vouched for and seemingly legit guy, he told me he’d get his shop to take it off for me and I’ll just pick it up. I had no other choice at the time and I needed to get the car out of the driveway for the next car.

(by now you’re probably laughing at me)

The car is sold, he tows it away to his " body shop @ Birchmount and Eglington area"BTW, I drove around this area of auto shops for like 1.5-2hrs one day just looking for my old car…
2 and a bit months go by, of myself and the dude texting/calling back and forth trying to organize a time to get my parts back.
It got to the point where I asked him where the shop was, name of the shop, tell them I’m coming to take my parts off myself so they don’t have to be bothered.
SKETCH ALERT he didn’t give me the name/location every time I asked. Also flopped all the time. Some times it was my fault too but if he was going to scam me, didn’t matter.

So near the end of August, I pick up a new car (thanks Jeff!) and the plan was to 5-lug/z-brake setup from my old car, so I really wanted my parts back, with no such luck.
At this point today, he hasn’t replied any of my texts or calls.

Info on the guy:
When he picked up the car, he was with his buddy/“partner” who looked like he worked in construction (had a safety vest/shirt) in a white pick up F150 I believe.
The guy who bought my car drives a newer Silver BMW M5 with black wheels.
Name (or at least the one he gave me): Jon Lee (not Jlee lol)
Height: about 5’9"-11"
Race: Korean is what he told me
Build: fit/mildy jacked

• Apparently works in selling commercial properties, is what he told me.
  • has a bunch of tattoos on his upper arms

If I remember anything else I’ll post it.
The only other thing I have is his cell phone number (which I’ve googled with no luck)
I highly doubt cops will do anything.

If anyone has seen or met this guy or knows this guy, at the end of the day, I just want my fucking parts back because it’s over $1k worth of parts I’ve lost (don’t argue the price, I paid for most of the brake setup brand fucking new)

I’ve asked those friends who said they’ve known him and they only have as much info as me.
This sucks for me because I’m not rich like some of you (whether you work hard for it or not), I’m just a hardworking debt-flooded university student who loses massive amounts of sleep working aside from school work so I can afford to do something I love. So I really WAS depending on these parts.

Feel free to PM me if you have any info or can be of any help. I can’t afford a private investigator especially if they come up with no results (although, I don’t know how much it costs)

Thanks erbody.

Try max bimmer. I am sure he is on there or someone knows him.

Sucks this happened. Why didn’t you just take the brakes off when you had the car at home? 2 bolts and a brake line is all you needed to undo. You’re a good guy, but you can’t trust anyone these days…

Mofo drives a m5 and had to rob poor kids 240 parts…
I’m Korean too but fuck what a fucking scum

Let me know when u get him we ll buy his m5 for $2.00 with my tow truck

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Me no afraid of tattoo shit unless it’s patched tattoo so no worries

Fuck wil, that sucks.

I fuckin know right??? (regarding M5 comment)
LOL I have nothing against koreans, it was just there for description of the guy to help if anyone has met or seen him around a shop or around a meet or something.

post his phone #? and everyone check there phones>?

I don’t know if I would get into any legal trouble posting someone else’s number that’s all. Also, I know that I wouldn’t really appreciate people giving out my number.

k lol let him keep your parts
youre definately gonna find him with that description

647 995 5477
have a ball then. happy? great! expecting my parts back in the following week in that case mk?

after googling that number looks like he was selling phones on kijiji.

his number belongs to Fido lol thats the only info i can find haha

sorry for the attitude, this is just really frustrating like fuck…
Same, I only got that it was a Fido number, I even gambled paying a small fee for one of those online phone number searches, total waste of money.

damn Wil, that sucks, hopefully you find the guy and get back whats yours

If you still have the VIN written down anywhere go to the MTO and ask for a used car package. If its in his name now you’ll have his info.

If he just bought it as a parts car I doubt he put it in his name, but still worth a shot and a pretty good idea.

Didn’t help at all? Your welcome. Call fido and say you want to cancel your phone, give them the # when they ask for your name say, Jason Lee and whe they say its wrong ask who’s name its under (say it might be under your dads).
One more piece of the puzzle. I’ve don’t this before takes months to track ppl down.

very good suggestions^^^

Don’t f with Clark

the tribe has spoken.