NEED HELP PLEASE IDENTIFY THIS GUY.

oh great just what Shift needs another E-muscle RA-TARD!

kid one you suck at running your car you go on the second beep and two you lost to a bone stock 350z.

so how about you stop commenting on my thread because you dont even know me . GO piss on someone elses thread .

Mikeorfareed… just fight em

shut up or put up buddy . Lock it in for 1000 on your sti. This will happen same night as i race joey .

So how about starting a intro thread like everyone else you fuck, before you start by running your mouth.

Dude you came in here and made ass of yourself just stop.

fareedormike needs to shut the fuck up

omg plzz stop

Honestly bro im a really nice guy but i don’t tolerate bs. THe only reason this thread has got to where it has is because 99 % of the people don’t know me . If they did they wouldn’t act so harshly . Nice too meet you btw.:thumbup

YOU DON’T KNOW ME! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I GOT!!!

Nahhh most of us know you because you have an epic first name, you just came in here wickkkkked shady and expected people to just treat you like your our boy.

Kramerbuccs24 is the worst person to meet. Just giving you the heads up guy is a born killa.

Ok and i will man up to that one if someone came into my forum and just posted up like that , i would be saying he is shady too. But THe fact of the matter is that i was hoping there would be some decency among some of the forum members to help me . But its cool man i understand.

Wrong place to find that.http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-sign0084.gif

listen cupcake ,you dont know me but trust me if ya knew how i felt about things or who i am ya wouldnt be that stupid to run your flaps like that to me again :thumbup

Mikeorfareed, you just aren’t getting it

You expect decency when you come onto a forum, don’t introduce yourself and are calling someone out in your first post? Are you really that stupid?

me ?

So it was a dark and lonely night… when MOF challenged Joey to a race. After the K20 swapped Civic beat his M3 multiple times… we decided we had had enough for the night and headed home. Rusty Jones in his Integra lined up against the M3, with another boosted car in the left lane (forget), myself behind rusty, and a silver Audi next to me. The horn beeped and we all proceeded to pass the M3 without much issue at all. The end.