Need Parts, I got it!

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:Every part one would need.

hey all,

I have deiced to part out my 1991 240sx with hicas non abs. I just purchased a 92 that’s in a lot better body condition. So i sell all the parts of my 91. Any thing from a missing bolt, to a list of parts for a transmission swap, i have it.

This car has power everything with grey leather interior and black pannels. No a/c. The car has only been sitting for 3 months so the motor should still be good along with the break calipers.

need any more info on condition of parts or stock,please pm.

Thanks
Alex

P.s. need parts gone asap.

I need the rear calipers from your Jack, give me a price for both.

thanks.

need leather pass seat… pm’ed aswell

replyed

what colour and condition are the full doors in? and is it a power window car?

need driver side lower control arm and front sway bar with bushings and endlinks. let me know price please

how much for the full 5 speed swap?

how much for the engine?

pmed. common guys, lots of parts needed to be sold. Car is going to the scrap yard on Monday. so pm and will sell for cheep.

You’re taking out those pedals/clutch cylinders and DS before it goes to the crap yard, are you :wink:

PM me which part of Scarborough you’re in now…

brake metering valve.good drivers seat leather or black fabric tye would b good. if it was non hicus pwr systering res and rubber hose that goes to the pump.that bracket for the end of the center consol lol.

how much for the full exhaust if you still have it

when would you need it by. i dont know if im going to sell it or not.

how much for the front bumper?

I need the rod that connects the passenger wiper arm to the drivers under the cowling. asap

drivers rear caliper and fender liners sold. Still lots of parts for sale. everything is ready for pick up.

alternator?

Front windshield ???

sorry front windshield is garbage. glass breaks easy with no reinforcement.

Sold Parts list:

• Drivers rear caliper
    -manifold heat shield
  • front inner fenders
  • alternator
  • turn signal switch off steering colum
  • Connecting rod for the wipers.
  • rad fan couel
  • passengers Grey leather seat
  • anything to do with a auto-manual swap.

There still lots of parts to go. i will be at the Kennedy commons meet on Tuesday so let me know if anyone will be there and wants parts.

Alex