Need Rotterdam Lawn Service/Landscaping

Who does lawn service in the Rotterdam area? I’ve got a crapload of trees and I am sick of spending my Falls picking up the leaves/pine needles/branches, plus I have been really lazy/busy all summer so bushes are overgrown. Who does this sort of shit and wants another customer starting this week?

do you have a place to put the Leaf’s (woods) or does it need to be trucked out?

same goes for your shurbs…the clippings, do they need to be hauled out or is there a place to dump?

reason I am asking is me and my father own a landscaping company but we dont go out that far…but if there is somewhere to dump the stuff on your property, I could come out there and clean your place up in less then a day.

CL ftw… I realized that after my move i didnt have a new gardener. Lol Weeds grew to new heights at new house and finally realized my old gardener doesnt work this far out… So I checked craigslist and within 20 minutes I had a guy come and mow my ENTIRE LAWN for $60 lol… (and its big lawn)

back on topic. Check craigslist. Call a few people up and see who sounds legit the most and ask them :smiley: They are the cheapest because they are the ones strapped for cash :smiley:

pm sent Jeff K

Call Van Guest Nursery. Jon’s(JVG’s) dad does landscaping all over the damn place.

where at? im right in rotterdamn and could use a few extra bux a week

+1. Been in business much longer than most of us have been alive, knows what he’s doing and does top-notch quality work. Actually gonna text Jon on the morning for some info for my yard.