Need stuff for your shop/garage???

My work is cleaning up some stuff that has been collecting dust as we have downsized a bit from our awesome economy, anyway here is a list of parts that are on Ebay if anyone is interested, obviously there will be no shipping charges if you come pick it up.

I did not make the ads, my boss did. So if you have any questions about the ads contact the seller on ebay. If you have pick-up questions you may contact me.

Sand Blast Booth #1

Sand Blast Booth #2

Deburring Machine

Air Dryer for Compressor

Another Air Dryer

Delta 18" Drum Sander

King Drill Press

Drill Press

Machine Vices

Free shipping on the sandblasters?

Clifton Park isn’t that far of a drive for you is it? Hell for $20 I will borrow my father-in-laws pickup and bring it to you LOL.

Do you know what kind of prices they are looking to get for one of the sand blasters and drill presses?

The ebay auction says free shipping…:excited

LOL I didn’t even really read the ads, but I doubt that, I think he is hoping to sell locally so people will just pick up. I know we sold a lathe last month to a guy who drove from PA.

Honestly no I don’t, but there isn’t a minimum set so anything over $100 I would assume! I asked because I had some friends interested and he only told me he was going to list them and if people want to bid on them they can because it would be easier to keep track of.

I’m just the messenger LOL (That and I want all this shit off my loading dock!)

I know, I’m just saying that he should change that so he is not legally bound to shipping them for free.

Will defintely mention it to him, thanks!

the machine vise, can you get some specs on it for me…jaw width, clamp size, etc? that’s something I’ll definitely buy for the CNC if it’s a decent size.

225-8384

Any other shit?

I will get to you about that tomorrow, home from work now.

Thats it for the moment I will update if there is more stuff, we already sold a lathe and bridgeport, they didnt last long!

Damn it. Those are what i’m lookin for.

krd100 is it single phase 110 or 220? If so ill buy that.

I will let you know tomorrow, I personally neved used it but im almost positive its single phase.

do the blast cabinets have lights? if so ill take one. PM me a contact number for him.

JVG - Single Phase 115vac (103min and 127max)

Big Red - yes the cabinets have a light fixture attached to them.

Boxer - looking to see where he left the vise and I will text you when I have the specs!

ok, PM me info and ill come pick one up.

that king drill press is nice, i would probly never use it but I like it! LOL

Will he take exactly 100 for it