Need to borrow a ladder

Hey guys, the wife and I are moving to a new house and the guy in charge of the home owners association said that if the new owner of our townhouse does not want to use our satellite dish, that we have to take it down. I don’t want to pay $90 to have someone come from dishnetwork to take it down so I was hoping that someone out there might have a ladder that I could borrow for like 20 minutes or so. It would need to be a pretty big ladder since I need to go up 3 stories. Can anybody help me out? I can throw a few dollars your way or some beers. I’m on the border of Bethel Park, Peters, and South Park by the way.

when you need it?
I’ll let you borrow it for a case of MGD

Probably like the last weekend in April or first weekend in May. How tall is the ladder? If you wanted to, you could just bring it over and then hang out until I was done so you don’t need to make a second trip back to get it. I just need to climb up, unbolt it and fill the holes. The townhouse is about 3 stories tall, so the ladder needs to be pretty big. I have a ladder, it just isn’t tall enough.

I can get a ladder up to 40ft if you want. Let me know and can do it for a case of beer for sure, if other option falls through.

I think its a 28ft ladder.
but I cant haul it with the neon lol

Hmmm. I’ll have to try and see if I can measure (or atleast guestimate) and I’ll let you and 4doors5gears know. I’m not sure if 28ft is enough.

How small does the 28 footer collapse down to? It might fit in my Element if I leave the back glass open and hang it out.

dunno, I’d have to measure

Got a truck available with ladder racks, can bring it over. Will just give the beer to my dad, whose truck it is. 28ft ladder would be 14ft collapsed.

$90 is starting to sound pretty cheap lol
sound like ladder ordeal is gonna be a pain

I suggest climbing out the window onto the roof. That’s how Dom hangs Christmas lights here. I imagine this might be a little tricky if one isn’t a midget though.

I suggest climbing out the window onto the roof. That’s how Dom hangs Christmas lights here. I imagine this might be a little tricky if one isn’t a midget though. I would lend you our ladder, but it’s not tall enough.

I won’t even charge a case of beer. Stop over, pick up ladder, bring it back when done.

I will have to check and see how big it is though, I will do that tomorrow

damn. im out of beer too…

Call the fire department tell them your roof is on fire and when they get there tell them you will give them a case of beer to take it down . Problem solved .

you could practice rope climbing. get an anchor, tie a rope around it, throw it over the house and climb up on the roof. It would be great exercise also.

:rofl: I bet someone has tried that before
you could always call your local firedept and ask them if they would do it for a case of beer. I bet they’d do it

when I was in the fire dept we filled up someone’s pool before

hell we have a 95’ aerial

:rofl: You are suggesting this because you are not responding :rofl:

Cat on the roof? Oh it must have been a bird, but since your up there…

:rofl: