NEED to borrow Microsoft xp pro. 2003 with Frontpage.

Like the title says, my computer keeps asking for it when i try to install SP3 and i just dont have it. Could someone please email it to me. Thanks. :retard:

Can somebody email it to me please.

im not even sure what it is you’re asking for, its like 4 products mixed into one in the title. I probably have the disks your looking for, but they certainly would be a bit large for email

I need Microsoft office 2003 with frontpage. I cant install this Office SP3 without it.

You need the Microsoft Office 2003 cd not the XP Pro cd.

u can down ld it from the net
i will try to find the site 4 u and cont u latter

:bloated:

Easiest thing to do would be just to download a CD image off the net. It’s really a bit too large to e-mail. And by bit I mean huge. By huge I mean trying to jump the Grand Canyon on a tricycle without the usage of a ramp huge.

Most e-mail is capped at a 10MB attachment.

that and you need to know if it was OEM or volume license, the cd’s needed are different for some reason

the nerds agree:

you’re stupid/fucked

Ahh, cant it be Ziped? This shit is pissing me off.

If you can find a way to zip 500-700MB of files into a 10MB file I’m all ears.

Office 2003 only goes up to Service Pack 2. Where are you getting this SP3 from?

ok,gimme a year. Well does anyone have a copy?

Office xp sp3

Here’s what you need to do:

1.) Go to this link:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=85AF7BFD-6F69-4289-8BD1-EB966BCDFB5E&displaylang=en#filelist

2.) Download the fullfile version of the Service Pack. It’s the 57MB version. It’s for people that don’t have access to the original Office CDs.

3.) Have a beer while it downloads

4.) Install and not worry about CD.

5.) profit?

Does not work for me, i already tried that. When i do it that way it says there is an error and closes. Im telling ya i need office 2003 with frontpage.

Office 2003 and FrontPage are 2 separate programs. If you are a UB student, you can pick it up at UBMicro if you haven’t receieved it before.

UB also has Office 2003 online. You ned your UB IT name and pw

http://ubit.buffalo.edu

400+mb