Need to sell XR600R $800

This is the last dirtbike I need to sell. Hoping its gone by the end of the year. Trades are welcome, just let me know what you got.

Now $800!

Pics are on page 2

Looking to trade it for a Quad, 2 sled trailer, off road truck parts, Honda parts, etc…

Last one, some buy it ;D

shit is gangsta!

Shit needs to go! lol

I will trade it for just about anything of interest. Mainly looking for off road truck parts currently.

my buddy’s got a set of 6lug american racing rims with 33" tires I think

If the tires are in good shape I maybe interested. I am running 33x12.5-15’s on my truck now. But there almost gone. Those rims would fit my truck as well :smile

I’m tryin to get a hold of him. I know he wants to sell em, but he’d probably trade for a bike.

they’re 6x5.5pattern with 33x10.5x15 bfgoodrich Radial T/A

only pic I got of em on my comp

oh I may also have 4 brand new shocks layin around for a Chevy pickup with a 3" lift

Wouldn’t need the shocks. He would have to throw in some cash with the wheels/tires. I am looking at 6 33’s on 10.5" wheels now for $550. So I maybe picking them up, I will let you know if I don’t though.

Also looking for,

Winch
6x5.5 2" wheel spacers
8 3" body lift spacers
95’ Cherokee lift kit
2 sled tilt trailer

I got 1.5" spacers

All four? What would you want for them?

yupp all four. And I was thinkin maybe those and the tires for the bike if you don’t get the other tires

if not I’ll have to check how much they were new. I think they were $100 a piece

Trade for a sled… Its a polaris 500 indy…

You know it, have pics? year? paperwork?

how’s $225 sound for the spacers?

It’s a bit high for me. I can get the 2" ones for $150 new.

ah, I’d go down to $200, cuz these were $400 new

If you are still interested in trading for the bike. I coud do the wheels/tires and spacers with $450 cash for it.

Picking the bike up today to bring to Albany.

Did you get my text with the pics of the sled? Any interest?