Need wheels

Need a set(4) of 5x114.3 lug pattern wheels to borrow, don’t want to buy anything will throw $20 or so towards loaner, of any size to use this weekend. Will only need them from Saturday morning until Sunday night at the latest.

Need these by tomorrow night if possible, if not early Saturday morning!!

I’ve got my 16" stockers, 5x114.3

They don’t have tires tho…lol

and afterwards depending on wheel I may be interested in sale if the offset is correct :lol

Not sure you’d like them. They have the Z32 logo centercaps.

Joey, just grab some mustang wheels from the junkyard or something, then sell them when you’re done. And Mark… 0 offset or less ONLY

Joe- Link to lug patterns on cars, if you decide to go the junkyard route (http://www.ronalusa.com/cars.html)

:lol zero offset :lol

Too bad Im not going to be around this weekend or Id let you use the 16’s on my Mustang (I did a 5 lug swap).

Can’t be spending that kind of money to use them for 2 days mang.

what do you drive with that lug pattern anyways? 5lug conversion civic from a newer honda/acura?

it’s for a buddy of mine, he just needs them for his RSX until his wheels are ready sunday.

oh word, what wheels he gettin? i want wheels for my car but I cant find a set i like for under like 2300 lol :angry2

Hence me saying you can sell them when you are done… I’m sure he can afford it either way.