NEED Your HELP!

http://images.nicoclub.com/forums/images/smilies/1zhelp.gif

Ok heres the short story, im picking up a car Thursday night. I need a tow dolly if anyone has one. if not, ill grab one from uhaul @ 45 aday. i need it from thursday night to saturday after noon. also does anyone have rims WITH tires i dotn care about condition. i need 4. i might just use my SE rims/tires IF i can get them back

THANK YOU SHIFT!!!

I have a set of 17 inchers with 5x100 and 5x114.3 lug patterns, I dunno if these will work on the car you need…

They’re just sitting in my garage, let me know if you need them.

EDIT: I can’t tell if you just need to borrow them or if you want to buy them, you can borrow them for a little bit no problem but $200 to buy (50% tread summer tires on them).

EDIT: i need it saturday only.

i need 4 4x100 wheels to Borrow. maybe donuts? idk i just got rid of all my stuff thinking i will never use them :headbang

for those that dont wanna read i need a car dolly for saturday!!!

Anybody know anyone that would need a dolly? Just stumbled across a barn with several U-Haul dolly’s and would like to lend them to anyone who would need one. LMK!

being an ass, or SRS BRNS

Anyone at all…

No? Alright guess I’m giving em to the scrap yard, thanks guys!

:wtf

:rofl

Ill rent ya a dolly for 3 days. 100 bucks

i just need it saturday, for an hour or so now. just to bring a car to the port of albany, and come back.

Nope. 3 days. $100.

or nothing.

:lol

Lmao

Why are you going to the POA? Importing some JDM $hizznazz???/?/slash

4x100 or 4x114?

Did someone just mispell my name?

90 240, after i stirip it, its going to tha cusha!. i got rims/tires, i just need them back, hopefuly thell give me them back.lol