Needed: Edelbrock Carb Expert

I need to find someone who knows thier way around Edelbrock performer carbs like the back of thier hand… anyone on here? anyone know anyone?

I have a wee bit of knowledge of them.

Also, They are in “my opinion” more difficult to tuine than a good ol Holley…esp. the Demon versions.
Demon carb FTW

I would love a demon, but I have to work with what I have for now.

yes, sell it to someone that is dumb enough to buy it and get a holley or road demon

<<< Speed demon 650 for sale

will it fit an edelbrock performer intake manifold? How much?

are you looking to get the A/F mixtures adjusted on the edelbrock carb? what series carb are they?

Its a 1406 Performer. Two people tried to get this thing to run correctly on the old setup, with no success, we are now still having issues with the new setup. Backfiring at idle, etc. Seems like its getting too much fuel.

We are thinking about selling it and just going with a demon. BDR… details?

make sure you balance it and make sure its getting good psi. might just been a rebuild, probably best bet to sell it ebay

BDR is tough to get ahold of on the board…465-2820

From my limited experience on Edelbrock carbs ( I had a 750), they are very difficult to tune if you have a decent cam. They are MILD street carbs, nothing more. Bolt a bone stock Holley, or Demon or variation of a Holley and happy motoring.