Nero 8 crack / key help lookie plz

Ok I need to burn a DVD and my old key has been determined to be a hack. How can I get it to work again ASAP? Thanks guys.

I think Nero has a free version now on their website.

Well they have a 15 day trial, but I don’t want to dl that.

I have Nero 8 ultra which was working fine forever, until I get this window popping up saying it is pirated.

Anyone using Nero that can help? ?

I have info for Nero 7 - full version only.

in for nero 7 too but ive got nero 7 ultra

If you guys could shoot me a link / file i’d love it. I ended up pushing off what I needed to burn until Monday so I have the weekend to play with it.

I’ve been looking for a full version of Nero too, want to burn some of these movies I’ve got downloaded. Tired of dealing with some of these shitty torrents and their instructions, lol.

MagicISO is free and works with ISO images or the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS (.vob) files as well.

But does it work well enough to compress everything so I can get the movies and menus all on one dvd?

Haven’t burned in a while - is the process still stupid long? Last time someone told me it’s like convert, compress, convert, burn or something like that. All these different extensions and what not, had to get to one format in order to get it to display or something.

DVDshrink does the compressing so a DVD9 fits on a DVD5 disc. Or get a DL disc and burn. I usually only get DVD5 movies so compressing isn’t a problem

What’s a DVD 5/9 disk/movie?

I also haven’t bought dvd’s to burn movies with in a few years too - what do you get and what should I look for?

Keep in mind the last movie I burned was when 2F2F first came out so…

DVD9 = Dual Layer disc which 99% of legally purchased dvds are burned on. You need a dual layer burner to burn these blank DL discs though. Better quality than DVD5, basically double that of DVD5.
DVD5 = The most common blank media format in the DVD standard. Holds 4.7GB of data.

I usualy buy the Verbatim DVDs from newegg.com. It actually was cheaper for me to buy them and have them shipped then it was for me to go to BestBuy and purchase them there. I don’t think I’ve had any “coasters” that weren’t a result of my own fault.

[[LINK]] Verbatim 4.7GB 16X DVD+R 100 Packs + Free Shipping

(I’m pretty sure those are the ones I buy. Make sure your DVD burner is a + or - or both depending on what blank DVDs you buy.)

Ah thanks - appreciate the update. Last thing I burned on was a friends’ laptop. This is my brother’s LiteOn DVD+RW he gave me and I just slapped it in. Pretty sure he said it is a dual layer.

I’ll check that link, love newegg. Thanks!