NEW 2008 TIBURON GS GIANT DISCOUNT!

If you are or your girl are interested even in the slightest bit, pm me now!

We have 2 silver automatic GS’s left (4cyl) brand new sticker for $18,500 until close tomarrow (sunday 2pm) you get into one for $13,995! And yes this comes with the assurance and the full 10yr/100k powertrain warranty, 5/60 bumper to bumper, 7/yr unlimited milage against corrosion/rust, and 5yr/unlimited milage roadside assistance!

If I trade in a car worth 13k, can I have it for 995?

If I trade in a car worth $15k will you pay me?

Really though, pretty awesome price on a brand new car. I will let my roommate know. he was going to pick up a new mazda 3 next week.

Actually yes if you didnt have to add tax to that…

i had a customer before who traded in a murano on an accent because off all the driving he did work work… I still dont know how he goes from a leather loaded up murano to a crank window accent but he left with a new car and a $12,000 check

yes and you only have to pay tax on $995!

I am honestly a little angry that I bought a car last week. I would be flat out mad if I wasn’t happy with my purchase and thought tiburan’s were more than ok.

holy hyundai bargain batman! pretty damn good deal not gonna lie. my gf has one of these and it really is a decent little car in my opinion.

Sorry, this is blatant advertising. Howie has spoke to you about this before.