New Bimmer Guy

hey everybody. i drive a 1994 325is. i found out about pittspeed from seeing a silver jetta at a beaverun drift event w/ a euro plate on the front that read PITTSPEED. it was a pretty sweet jetta, my friend drives a jetta and really liked it. i go to duquesne during the school year and in the summer im tooling around beaver county. heres a pic of the bimmer. (shes really dark green not blue)

ill be attempting to drift this saturday (8/13) at beaverun, stop by and say hey if you see me.

welcome:beer:

welcome

welcome

welcome

nice bimmer

welcome :beer:

welcome!!! i belive i just saw ur car this Sat. at Walmart in Waterworks

You mean whitey’s bone stock Jetta?

saw ur car again today in the waterworks area!!! this time in front of the coffe tree place

It didn’t look stock to me. I never looked too hard, not really a VW guy myself. I believe had rims and it was silver 4 door Jetta w/ the euro plate on the front. If it was stock, it was a nice stock appereance.

its pretty much stock… the only things on it not OEM is badgeless grille, eyelids and suspension… it has a few tweaks with stock parts though

I thought it looked pretty good w/ those. Definitely thought it had something to it under the hood with that.

welcome

and your car is blue

blue it is then damnit

Welcome.