new daily driver em1

i stand corrected coin collecting and comic book collecting can be profitable after 20-30 years. wow real enterfuckingtaining.

So if you buy a brand new vette and let it sit in the garage for 30 years and never enjoy it it will make a profit

wow… ignorance is amazing here… rebuilding cars, body work, custom fab… and almost ANYTHING related to a house… all things that some people do as hobbies

thats building them. using them which is what you work for, and when you use them its going to reduce the value.

edit: … don’t care anymore.

think I took your “hobbies are never investments” comment out of context anyways, whateva

i guess you are right there are many hobbies out there that can hold an investment like the ones you stated above, but those are pretty much second jobs, restoring a car, working on the house, many of which require a lot of money to invest. i guess on a personal level i cant consider that a hobby. if i restored a car my goal would be drive that car.

my point is that it is a hobby and not an investment. it like many other hobbies cost money to partipate and much of that if any of that money will never come back around, but that purpose of this hobby isnt to build an investment its to have fun with that car.

I know you rarely get your money out of cars like these but schools also a priority. The car would be alot more fun turbo’d but if it doesnt happen Ill sell it and buy an evo when Im done with school.

Is it an Evo or a F-body. You change your mind every other day… lol :haha

buy a f/body" smart investment"…

yea itll always change. gotta switch it up

we all go back to our DSM roots at sometime in life. Something has to tame these 500hp civics rolling around, all 50 of them ha

ha ha yea mike backed down from the almighty si tonight any way :wtf

psi2high did you race against a gray Saab with that civic on central a while back?

I was heading down central with my nephew in the car. We saw that civic weaving through traffic and then ended up next to it at a light. My nephew wanted me to race so I just had to do it.
Way to set a good example huh?

If not it must have been the previous owner.

thats a good buy, im looking for something like that, if you dont mind me asking what did you pay for that?

deff a nice pick up

this thread has been dead since march. the car has been sold for months now…why bring it back to life?

Nice buy myers , shut it kicklow lol

Saw this car somewhere I think once before maybe. :lol

Sick whip. Hondas are awesome.

nice car bud.