My new daily

Well I got a new daily driver.
I traded the Escalade in on this 2006 Mazdaspeed 6. Its got 48K on it.
Im going tomorrow to pick her from the dealership.
When i get it i will take more pictures of it.

An Escalade for a Mazda sports car. Right before winter. That’s odd. Haha

I bet they gave you a lot for the truck though because of your timing.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Please tell me that your NOT daily driver isn’t a Chevy Cobalt. Please.

Should have got a speed3 with snows.

HELL NO! I got rid of that car last year. I bought the escalade while i was gone w the army. i only have this and my motorcycle for now. I’m looking for a fun project car. just dont know what i want to do.

I looked at one of these but every one I saw was rotted around the trunk/strut towers. I stuck with my Honda.

I had one of those, they are really nice, but reliability could be a concern. Iirc go through tranny’s and turbos.

Awesome on the winter with the awd…

I stopped in at that dealer before and they seemed pretty shady. How was your experiance with them?

Hopefully that’s not JayWonch’s old Speed6!! Thought I would severely doubt that.

They were actually very good to deal with. Nice, not pushy at all. They let me take the car out by myself.

Congrats on the pickup. :tup: That dealer always seems to have interesting cars. Never dealt with them though.

:tup:

Duncan is great dealer, he has been a customer of mine forever, and they have always been great. Dave is an awesome guy.

I wouldn’t hesitate to buy anything from them.

his prices are always sky high

I drive buy duncan all the time, didn’t see that car. The blue bugeye wrx is $7500, and he has an e60 for $25kish bt I know no details on either. Should be fun for you.

I love these cars, Andy and I were just talking about these tonight at BT…

I think i got it for a decent price. I mean yea theres cheaper ones out there but i had my trade in to. Nice thing was not having to pay NY STATE all the sales tax again!

I like these a lot, AWD right? I almost took one for a test drive a few years ago. Nicer than the MS3 IMO.

Much nicer than the ms3 IMO. When I had my ms6 I took a ms3 for a test drive and was seriously disappointed. The awd really makes this car. Turns really well, and in ze snow, winter tires, it’s great.

I heard these are heavy as hell, looks beautiful love the color!