2006 MazdaSpeed6 AWD Turbo 6speed 110k never seen winter.

So I bought this off my friend in partial trade for my TDI. I thought I would like owning it as i loved my evo but having 2 TDI’s I just dont drive it. and could really use the money. This one a good friend of mines Summer car, but he never abused it. Always had it serviced regularly.

So:

Make: Mazda
Model: Speed6 Grand Touring
Trans: 6 Speed manual
Drive train: All Wheel Drive
Engine: 2.3L Turbo (274hp/280lb·ft)
Year:2006
Miles:113K

Mods: NONE, and has always been dead stock.
Maitanance: the brakes where done probably 10k ago, tires are 1/4 and if your going to winter drive it should be replced or snows put on. I have a set of 17" rims I could include for snow tires use.

Needs: Nothing. Purely for connivance sake it it has the key-less entry key-less start but needs a new fob for that. or just use the key like i have been. Also comsmeticly has a small dent on the right rear that IM SURE dent wizard could fix. (no paint damage)

Title: Clean/Clear in my hand.
Price for NYspeed:8600

Im debating on waiting till tax time and throwing it on ebay. but i would like my garage back before it starts snowing for my TDI’s.

Pics:

Always loved these!! GLWS Mike so cheap for the amount of car you get here… An sti/evo with a much shittier interior/ride and fit n’ finish will still pull $5000 grand more. I don’t get it lol

Any interest in a trade?

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?235300-2004-Dodge-Neon-SRT-4&p=3402349#post3402349

No thanks, I would really like to get down to 2 cars for the winter so I can use my garage for the daily’s

bump for a great guy! Got a chance to see this today, nice car for the money for sure.

livin4hockey thanks for the kind words.
this is still for sale. ill be listing it on ebay soon.

I was just telling my wife the other day that I miss my Mazdaspeed3. :tup: GLWS

if you still have this when i come home in Jan from overseas, i may have to pick this up for a new dd.

Its looking like I might still have this :frowning: I had one guy I thought was super serious off Craigslist called said he was driving 6 hours to come look at it. Verified i had the title clean and in hand. asked about getting temp plates. called the morning of telling me he was leaving. then flaked.

I’m surprised it shows 180 on the speedo, not that it gets close to it.

They do that to get you to try it.

Pending Sale to a board member.

sold.Thanks Mike!