how are these cars? [Mazdaspeed 6]

i know i said i was getting a evo, but i dont wanna drive it in the winter so im going to wait till next summer to get one and be able to save some more money up so i can pretty much pay the car off in full when i go to get one.
so im thinking about getting a mazdaspeed 6 as my dd and i was wondering what everyone thought of them? if anyone has heard bad things about them. i dont see many of them around here.
i figure it’ll be a good dd, its awd and is a 4 door.

thanks again everyone.

why wont you drive an evo in the winter?

How about a 330d ?

Clean Baldy has one.

+1. AWD+snows = winter beast.

Why would you NOT drive an EVO in the winter??? That is when it would be most fun.

For the money you would spend on a mazdaspeed 6 you could get a good older wrx.

I drove my Evo in the winter!! It was BOMB DIGGITY!

the mazdaspeed 6 is like driving a wet noodle if you just climbed out of an evo. that said, it’s a nice daily driver.

cause im gonna be making it my weekend worrior and all the money i plan on dumping into it i dont want being destroyed by are wonderful winters! i mean if i was gonna leave it totally stock and not do anything to it i would drive it in the winter time also.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

i found a nice speed 6 for $12500. 49K miles on it 1 owner

I remember worrying about my evo on weekends sometimes, but it all made it home.

Spped 6 isn’t really AWD either, its more like “AWD”

… so why aren’t you planning on driving it in the winter?

mazdaspeed 3 with snows > mazdaspeed 6

So basically you are looking for an alternative to a car that is AWD and drives great in the snow, for driving in the snow. Not sure I follow.

Mazda speed 6s are the gay.

That being said they are pretty quality cars on the inside.

:gotme:

im planning on build the evo as a track car but keep it street legal. basically put alot of money into the car and not want it to get recked by are winters and i want to keep it looking nice.

:word:
QFT
This

this is something along the lines to what i wanna do.
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1807759164.html
i know i sure in hell wouldnt wanna drive this in the winter with all the money put into it.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

im kinda lost? do you mean cause its like the R32? where the AWD kicks in when it feels the tires slip?