mazdaspeed 6 vs wrx sti vs evo

i want to hear some other peoples toughts on mazdaspeed 6 vs wrx sti vs evo

im really thinking about picking up a mazdaspeed6 but i want a car awd and turbo … not used so it will mostlikely be one of the 3 above

i love the subaru platform so i would go sti, but the evo is a great car.

sti and evo>>>>>>mazdaspeed 6

sit,evo > speed 6…

I hear its a great car though… just too much money for what you can buy a evo/sti for. I just love the way those boxter motors sound there amazing…

lol might just be me but i think the ms6 looks better than the other 2

i guess what i want is the best deal for the money

STI > EVO > MAZDA

looks like STI is on top so far

boost + awd = good

STI and Evo probably have a better aftermarket…

(EDIT) Also, here’s a link to the specs:

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2007/mazda/mazdaspeedmazda6/100793783/specs.html

Mazda is HEAVY?

I’ve driven all 3 (other peoples cars that I stole for a few runs hehe). The Mazdaspeed 6 actually has a pretty nice AWD system. Feathering the throttle through a turn you can feel all 4 wheels working to rotate the car around. However the motor was a little laggy and came on with a bang, sorta made it a bitch to control.

If I was going to pick a car just to race/modify I’d go with the EVO. Once modified they seem to do a little better than STi’s on autox & track duty. For daily driving though the STi has a little better low end punch and nicer interior. Honestly between the EVO and STi your splitting hairs, just pick the one you like.

EVO hands down.

evo > sti > 6

BOOST

i think they all have a purpose

also remember the EVO & STI are econoboxes on steroids…

the Mazda6 is more upscale… Navi system 7" LCD, Bose, leather(optional) power adjustable seats, not a cheap looking interior, etc…

the others don’t have that.

so it all depends on what you want…

for modding & racing: STI > EVO > 6
for a NICE DD with some baller luxo features: 6 > STI > EVO

personally if i was buying a brand new one… id seriously consider a 6… but i’m 30 with a kid, so if i’m paying 25-30K for a car…id rather be getting some nice features.

mazdaspeed 6 is more along the lines of a subi legacy…like i said before…more upscale.

oh well thx for all the comments but i am seriously considering getting a MS6 haha the interior owns sti and evo

i wish it came in yellow though

hands down!!!

please no

but you can get a big sticker that says

“HEY LOOK @ ME…i got a mazdaspeed 6”

that is the same as getting yellow.

haha i dont do big stickers

where are u guys gettin all this sti>evo , i have yet come across a sti i couldnt handle. not sayin they are totally inferior just that the
EVO mods much easier. As far as the mazaspeed 6 go’s i tried to get the wife to buy one for her car but couldnt talk her into it . we ended up with just the normal mazda 6

yeah i just need something 4door and AWD with turbo so i might just pick on looks and confort

i say STI > evo because i like the styling alot more.

but to each is own