Mazdaspeed 6 ?

I know the used car dealer but i havnt talk to him so for all i know its beat up, but for discussion lets say its in great shape. so knowing the dealer im sure i can get it cheaper but im not sure how much cheaper. but to start out with is this a decent deal?

Price $23,995
Body Style Sedan
Mileage 25,000
Exterior Color Black
Interior Color Black
Engine 4 Cylinder Turbo
Transmission 6 Speed Manual
Drive Type All wheel drive
Fuel Type Gasoline
Doors Four Door

Use KBB (It’s lower than NADA) and give them a price and your # and walk out. That’s safer if it’s a new car (more of them) but you can play that game.

those cars had tons of recalls… knew someone that had one… at the shop for something different every week… the whole motor is electronically controlled… fun in 1st gear… thats it

i went for a ride in one once, mildly impressed for 4 people in the car… i’d rather have a new Acura RL.

Think of your options at 25k evo,sti,z,s2k,rx8 are all way nicer cars.It is a family car with a turbo that is the reality.At 25k buy a evo or sti if you want a fun, but practical car!!

I hope you are talking about used STI’s and EVOs

They are nice cars but over priced if your going for performance. If you just want a little kick in the ass taking the kids to soccer practice def buy it

dont get it, one of my buddys had one and tried to get more power out of it by turning up the boost a little and BANG… had to get a new motor.

very weak motors a certain car dealer we deal with sold one and it blew up the car is based on a focus chassis and there not to solid

thanks for the input after reading some reviews online and some other forum stuff i have noticed they fall apart its almost like mazda was rushed in making the car and just threw a turbo in the car. One review said it competes with the BMW 330i (i think that was the number) and i laughed cause theres no way a mazda has the reliability of a bmw and the performance.

maybe a beemer in the junk yard :nuts i could give ya novel on all the t.s.b that are on that car

also i could get the dealer down to 20,000 which is a almost new honda si which for some reason i keep comming back to because of reliability and fuel cost

:+1but just to let ya know it will never beet joey in a just ask him he will tell ya :lol

"Available in two trim levels, Sport or Grand Touring, the Mazdaspeed 6 offers a level of luxury that competes more with an Audi A4 2.0T quattro or a BMW 330xi than the Subie or Mitsu. " ( EDMUNDS INSIDELINE)

that not a persuaded statment ;D its funny what money will make people say

I smoked one a couple of times from a dig with my 99 Formula… Like 2 cars by 60 easy. He kept comin back fo mo :lol

AND THE MAZDASPEED 3 to me is even worse looking thoe why make it a four door hatch nobody wants to get to T-Ball that fast make it a sedan or coupe and they might of had something lighter than the 6 and faster.

I hope that my victory was mostly driver vs driver and not car vs car. For the sake of the car

idk how u still drive a 5.7 V8 with 4.15 a gallon. to me that equals way to much overtime

the speed3’s are sick! i really like em. 2.3disi k04 twin scroll motor… to bad its got no software upgrades like the TFSI motor’s VAG’s got…