Got a new car :)

Used to have a 2004 mazda 6S.
Now, I have…

This:

http://www.jonrosensystems.net/files/Jeff/my6.jpg

http://www.jonrosensystems.net/files/Jeff/streetback2.JPG

So far, I absolutely love it! It is everything that my 6 should have had from the beginning! Still the same great luxury feel, but now with the power and handling/feel that I had always wanted!

ZOOM ZOOM :slight_smile:

:tup: Pretty nice man! now drop it and get rims :smiley:

Why would I drop it and mess up the handling? It’s already got front/rear strut tower braces, thicker anti-sway bars in both the front and back, Mazdaspeed struts and shocks.

And the wheels are 18’s. Good enough for me :slight_smile:

Yeah, true. I guess I am just sick like that. :smiley: Id give it a real nice lowered stance and get some different looking wheels. Nice whip tho :tup:

hot. tint it up and roll around with the window 1/4 rolled down. creepin’

good for you, glad your happy…

get some lambos son. on a serious note thats a hot car is on my list to look at this summer

nice is this from northtown? i work for lexus/mazda/kia and they have 1 in the showroom same color they were askin 25,000 which was way marked up but a very nice car. on a side note i think i may gettin into a v6 mtx 6. they are 199/month right now with $2000 down

hot car. same color i’m assuming?

that pic is of a Speed6 which if im correct is like 30k … I personally would have spent the loot on a sti or evo

for sure

Yea, it was the one from Northtown. Since I worked there, I got a sweet deal on it plus they gave me more for my trade in than its really worth.

Only had 6k miles on it :slight_smile:

An Evo or STI wasn’t in my price range, considering that APR on a used car is up around 7%. I’d have to find one with a ton of miles on it, and that’s not my idea of a good deal. I would have loved a new Evo or STI though, but this is just what I wanted. I got my 6, and now its got a turbo and the handling I always wanted!

Slopoke, I had a V6 5-speed 6 before this. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM. I raced it in auto-x and had it for 3 years.

yea evo and sti are great but… you can lease an speed6 right now for $299/month with $2200 down pretty sure you cant do that with an evo/sti… Mazda has some great deals goin on right now

That is a nice car. gratz. I’m jealous

nice, I went to northtowne mazda when i was looking for my new car… they said they couldn’t get mazdaspeed 6’s in ?

Are they now a mazdaspeed dealer? I guess I am glad they didn’t at the time or I wouldn’t have ended up springing the extra cash for the STi.

as far as used car financing… as long as it is 2 years old or less you can still get decent rates (mine was 4.25%)

:tup: :tup:

Nice :tup:

No they are not a speed authorized dealer, this was a trade in and last i heard they were askin 26k for this and its not a grand touring which meant it was 29k brand new. They are all over mazda forums from 19-21k. I was lookin into gettin one and gen. man. eric n. told me they just got a fresh trade in on one will be very low 20’s. Then its on the lot for 26 wtf? he asked if i was intrested still and i thought about it, $450/month for a used one or brand new one for $299/LEASE OF COARSE. But still a very nice car just alittle out my price range with full coverage on a boosted car

Since I used to work there, the price came down and my trade in price went up. I got a very good deal on it :slight_smile:

i picked up parts at northtown mazda last wensday i got out of the car and 4 salesman jumped all over me.