Got a new car :)

Awww great, you were sitting in my car? Well, I guess I need to get it reupholstered now

:lol:

j/k

towne mazda in orchard park still has a speed6 with navigation and 200 miles for 22k brand new, you should’ve gotten that one

Nice!

Def. a nice car there.

the one for 22k must be an 06 with all the discounts, brand new they start at 28k and go up to 32k

So what kind of a mazda 6 did you get?

Nice pick.

HIJACK

anyone drive the mazdaspeed3 yet?

nice buy :slight_smile:

Speed 3 > 6. imo.

the speed 6 could seriously use some composite material in its hood.
ive lifted late 60s domestics with lighter hoods than that Integrated hood scoop thing on the 6.

But big Tup to the new car. If northtown had the speed line id probably already be rocking a speed3.

for 22k the ms6 would make a hell of a daily…

I wouldnt buy it for a performance car, but seems like a fun daily.

creature comforts, awd, and enough hp to get out of its own way… i totally agree.

Nice FWD mazda

I would like to

Thanks guys :slight_smile: I ended up getting it for around 22k, which to me is totally worth it. Since my regular 6 was heavily modded, I got screwed on the trade in.

The dealer looked at my 6 and asked “You put side skirts on, lowered it, and did all this other stuff to it. We can’t give you near what you think you want, as it’s going to take some money of our own to get it sellable”

So, yes… I COULD have gotten any car really, but since when I sat in the speed6 it felt just like my 6, I was sold. I love how the 6 feels inside, and now it has the power and handling I always wanted!

I do a lot of driving for work, and my lowered car with the body kit just wasnt cutting it for lots of places I needed to go. I kept bottoming out in parking ramps and driveways and then there is the snow I kept getting stuck on. I did buy this car as a DD, and I probably won’t do auto-x in it like I did with my 6. That car took so much abuse… LOL

I am already babying this one. Well… sometimes. I love my turbo :slight_smile:

If you don’t autoX your 6, you’re worse than Skunk not taking his m3 to the track

:frowning:

If I take it to Lancaster, will that put me ahead of Skunk?

i drove a mazdaspeed3, i liked the way it felt more than the speed6, but fwd is gay for something like that.

Well, I got a ride in it today. Im not sure what was more impressive, the car or the fact jeff could manage to drive as hard as he did while on the phone…

Either way, its a goddamn nice car. Touches on the nice qualities of the sti and evo, but it something you could actually live with (evo interior is total shit)

very nice, i love those cars!