Who else likes this car?

for all practical purposes, who does not enjoy 6speed,LSD,POWER EVERYTHING, a good warranty, good payments and a 23K$ floor price?

i didnt look at all, so idk if any posted this. but i do like the car. a lot.

Explore Tonkin Partsonline

“Mazdaspeed optional” exhaust

I own a mazdaspeed 6. I love it, as do I like the MS3 too. I wanted AWD for winter, otherwise I may have looked at the MS3.

Of course, I have always thought of the 3 as a girls car… so, that also helped my decision.

Still :tup: to the MS3 :slight_smile:

and in the first post i tried to get the interactive vehicle tour.

just click for it. the “wild child” thing is lame as hell

I love everything except the FWD.

FWD and SPEED belong together as much as HOT DATE and SISTER. Make all the excuses you want, it’s never gonna feel right.

what doesn’t have power everything these days? other than maybe the passenger seat? I haven’t seen crank windows or manual locks on a new car in quite some time.

so noone likes the msp3?

i love them…i want an older Protege 5 wagon

i like it. good power, cheap. looks nice.

and BTW speed6=too much money/weight/gas consumption

base model yaris :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, the first two are right. But I don’t think you’ll find many people crying about MPG here.

I owned an '04 Mazda 6S (v6, 220HP, FWD)
I now own a Mazdaspeed 6 (2.3L 4Cyl, K04 Turbo, 272HP, AWD)

I bought the MS6 used with only 5k miles. It only cost $1000 more than my '04 6S when it was new. I also paid too much for the MS6, as you can get them cheaper. As for wieght, the normal 6 is 3300 Lbs. Not much different than the MS6.

I can honestly say that it is a night and day difference between the cars, the handling around corners, the upgraded suspension, the acceleration and on-demand power, and the HID headlights are nice too :slight_smile: The wieght doesn’t mean much. I can corner quickly, accelerate pretty fast, and its an all around awesome and fun car to drive every second!

I totally like the Mazdaspeed3 as well. I am thinking of buying my girlfriend one. She really likes the regular 3… I’d imagine she’d love the MS3 as well.

Did u buy the silver one from Northtown World Auto?

yep

I appreciate the performance, but to answer your ?, I’m not a particular fan of them.

i love them, great cars!

:word: I’m with Joe on this one. Nice Performance for the money, looks are another story.

its not that. its that this topic has been covered like 4 or 5 times.

It was a nice car. Me and the lotguy went out for a lil joyride in it. That car has balls…and it handles very well. The only thing I didn’t like, was the clutch engagement. Everything else about the car, was excellent. Sorry I beat the crap out of your car. Didn’t know you were going to buy it. :slight_smile: